Florida-Central Florida
Options

Oh no! E-pics in the cold!

Any suggestions on what to wear since it is supposed to be cold this weekend. I don't want to look like I am all bulky in layers upon layers of clothes. Should I just grin and bear it? Haha

Re: Oh no! E-pics in the cold!

• Options
    ericak926ericak926 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Light layers like, tights under your jeans and a cami under a shirt. You can also buy those little hand and foot warmers to keep you toasty. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you have any super cute sweaters? Or skinny jeans and boots?
    I went to a wedding a few weeks ago when it was FREEZING and the girls wore cute little dresses and sandals. Whenever they weren't being photographed they had their jackets on and blankets around their waists. For picture time they threw off their warmness and smiled pretty but as soon as the flash clicked they were bundled up again.
    That's Mrs.skWhitneyAmanda to you!

You're my true love, my whole heart ♥ ♥ ♥ <-- Married Bio <br>
  • Options
    cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When i took my epics it was COLD!

But i figured i would just suck it up. Once we got moving and into the whole session, we forgot how cold it was!
  • Options
    Blonde407Blonde407 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would have loved cold weather for mine... cold weather means fabulous hair and no sweaty pitts for me lol.  I think with the sun being out you should be fine :-)
    **Blog Sale - UPDATED 04/03/2012**
    First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pp - you probably don't need too many layers. Even if you just have a lightweight long shirt on, it should be enough to keep the breeze off of your skin so you should stay warm enough. It was pretty breezy when we did ours, and at first I was chilly because I had a short-sleeved shirt on, but like CJB said, once we started moving around I was fine.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got our engagement pictures done in the cold rain (37 degrees and raining). Unfortunately, the cute outfit I had on was never shown, but we still looked absolutely adorable. Here's a photo of what we wore:

i had leggings on under my jeans. two shirts + a hoodie under my coat. heavy socks under my boots.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards