Attire & Accessories Forum

CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!

Hey Knotties,

We are doing an AWESOME giveaway, because we know you guys all love free swag. We teamed up with CafePress (www.cafepress.com) to give away flip flops! Whether you're having a beach wedding (where flip-flops are the attire) or you're planning on slipping on a pair after hours of dancing, CafePress has got the perfect personalized pair for you. Five winners will be picked at random!

Answer these questions to enter:

Where is your wedding?

What type of shoes are you wearing?

Giveaway details: Brides can choose between 4 different bride themed flip-flop styles and 3 different bridesmaid flip-flop styles. Win 1 pair of bride and up to 6 bridesmaid flip-flops.

Contest will run from Monday, July 16th at 10 am EST to Friday, July 20th at 5 pm EST

and more!

Photobucket

Re: CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!

• My wedding will be at Our Lady of Hope Church in Sterling VA and reception at the BEAutiful Willard in DC!!! I'm not sure exactly what shoes yet but I know they'll be something white with a little bit of height : !
  • In Response to CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway!
    My name is Cambria Tobin.
    My wedding will be in Evansville, Indiana
    and I will probably wear some wedding converse chuck taylors!
  • Our wedding ceremony will be in Northampton, Massachusetts with a reception in Amherst, Massachusetts.

I have a pair of Kate Spade mid-height heels in mind for my shoes.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Sweet! thanks for the drawing!

Where is your wedding?
    Savannah, GA

What type of shoes are you wearing? Dressy closed-toe shoes, 2" heel!

Good luck everybody!
    Claudia

• edited July 2012

Where is your wedding? Ceremony is at a Bed and Breakfast we rented for the weekend in Rochester, NY

What type of shoes are you wearing?  Badgley Mischka flats!

• Where - La Jolla, CA Shoes - Badgley Mischka Gerdie, in the bronze/ivory satin.
  •  

Where is your wedding? Ceremony, Church in Fairfield, CT - Reception - Woodwinds, Branford CT

What type of shoes are you wearing? - Ivanka trump Nami2 in gold. Also will be wearing flip flops for dancing! 

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Where is your wedding? The Henry Form Museum in Dearborn MI

What type of shoes are you wearing? BADGLEY MISCHKA Formslag in white

image 223 Invited
    image 127 Wouldn't miss it
    image 64 Passed on the fun
    image 32 Still undecided
    RSVP Date: August 1, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • heatherk2489heatherk2489 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012

Where is your wedding?

Tampa, Fl. The straz center

Flats :)

June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our wedding is in Skaneateles, NY and I'll be wearing a pair of discontinued Vince Camuto's that I had to hunt for
  • My wedding will be in Gardner, Ma at the colonial hotel in November, and I haven't chosen shoes yet : will need to match a champagne dress and would like to find something comfortable. I'm not a 'heels' person ...if I could wear flip flops year round in new England, I would! sometimes I do. :
  • My wedding is in Plymouth, MA at Plimoth Plantation in a beautiful garden with a tented reception. I'm looking for peep toe heels with a blue sole, but definitely flip flops for the reception and dancing!
  • Where is your wedding? Reception Palace Ballrooms in Miami, Fl

What type of shoes are you wearing?  Hoping to find an afforadably priced satin Blue shoes size6. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker MAY 2013 August Siggy HAIR INSPIRATION HAIR ACCESSORY hairinsp hairclip
  • kaceymariekaceymarie member
    edited July 2012
    Where is your wedding? worthington hills country club in columbus, oh.What type of shoes are you wearing? i want to get peep toe mid-height comfortable heels.
  • My shoes are either going to by my TOMS or my pretty Steve Madden flats. Our ceremony is at Aldersgate Methodist Church and the receiption is at Goldbug Island.
  • My wedding is in a reception hall in a public park north of Boston, MA. I will be wearing bright blue heels and probably changing into bright blue flats for dancing! :)
  • I'm getting married in the church I grew up in and I'm wearing rhinestone flip flops! I don't want to trip down the aisle : I've never been good at walking in heels, and flip flops are my shoe of choice!!
  • Where is your wedding? 

My wedding will be on Lake Erie in Huron, OH

I'll be getting married on the beach so definitely flip flops! =)

• Answer these questions to enter:

Where is your wedding? My wedding is at my future father-in-law's country club in attleboro, Mass

What type of shoes are you wearing? I am wearing David's bridal's Shellie shoes. they're dyable, but I'm keeping them white.  Looking for something unique for the reception though...maybe these flipflops?  ;)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_cafepress-bridal-flip-flop-giveaway-enter-here-for-the-chance-to-win?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:70a06b7c-adb4-4f67-a503-31018dd01952Post:c443abd3-a296-421e-9bae-ccace7294cf2">CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Knotties,    We are doing an AWESOME giveaway , because we know you guys all love free swag. We teamed up with CafePress ( <a href="http://www.cafepress.com)" rel="nofollow">www.cafepress.com)</a> to give away flip flops! Whether you're having a beach wedding (where flip-flops are the attire) or you're planning on slipping on a pair after hours of dancing, CafePress has got the perfect personalized pair for you. Five winners will be picked at random! Answer these questions to enter: Where is your wedding? What type of shoes are you wearing? Giveaway details : Brides can choose between 4 different bride themed flip-flop styles and 3 different bridesmaid flip-flop styles. Win 1 pair of bride and up to 6 bridesmaid flip-flops. Contest will run from Monday, July 16 th at 10 am EST to Friday, July 20 th at 5 pm EST and more!
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]

We are celebrating our wedding on August 11th and the Franco American Heritage Center in Lewiston, ME. Our ceremony and reception are at the same venue wich is indoors so I am wear black sexy stilletos!
  • Where is your wedding? My wedding is in Ocala, FL at Golden Ocala Golf and Equestrian Club in the Garden
    What type of shoes are you wearing? I'm wearing lavender flats (comfortable and didn't have to special order a longer dress for heels)
    Anniversary Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Jessica Anderberg

Answer these questions to enter:

Where is your wedding? Fraser, Colorado

What type of shoes are you wearing? 2" satin Aqua slingbacks

• My wedding is in London Ontario and my shoes are a slip on sandle with kitten heel in a champagne color.
  • My wedding is at Mile High Station in Denver, Colorado. It is one of the most beautiful places I have seen and is so unique. Since my wedding is in the winter, I am doing a lot of sparkle at my wedding. So, for my shoes, I chose blue glitter Toms. Not only are the gorgeous, but for every pair of Toms shoes that someone buys, the company also donates a pair of shoes to a child in need. By wearing these shoes, I'm proud to also be supporting someone in need.
  • SHALYNNMARIESHALYNNMARIE member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012

Where is your wedding? My wedding is at the victorian chapel in lancaster Pa

What type of shoes are you wearing? I will be wearing victorian booties with a brooch and ribbons- called Lizbeth by special occasions!

blog post photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My wedding will be at Polo Fields Golf Club in Ann Arbor, MI. I haven't decided on exactly what shoes yet, but I'm narrowing it down! Something with a little sparkle and a small heel. Kiss
  • <p class="MsoNormal"><strong>Where is your wedding?
    My hometown Mt. P Illinois!
    </strong></p><p class="MsoNormal"><strong>What type of shoes are you wearing?
    3.5 inch white heels with sequences up the top of my foot. ;)</strong></p>

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_cafepress-bridal-flip-flop-giveaway-enter-here-for-the-chance-to-win?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:70a06b7c-adb4-4f67-a503-31018dd01952Post:c443abd3-a296-421e-9bae-ccace7294cf2">CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Knotties,    We are doing an AWESOME giveaway , because we know you guys all love free swag. We teamed up with CafePress ( <a href="http://www.cafepress.com)" rel="nofollow">www.cafepress.com)</a> to give away flip flops! Whether you're having a beach wedding (where flip-flops are the attire) or you're planning on slipping on a pair after hours of dancing, CafePress has got the perfect personalized pair for you. Five winners will be picked at random! Answer these questions to enter: Where is your wedding? What type of shoes are you wearing? Giveaway details : Brides can choose between 4 different bride themed flip-flop styles and 3 different bridesmaid flip-flop styles. Win 1 pair of bride and up to 6 bridesmaid flip-flops. Contest will run from Monday, July 16 th at 10 am EST to Friday, July 20 th at 5 pm EST and more!
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
  • Where is your wedding? At the Episcopal church we attend in my hometown (North Texas).What type of shoes are you wearing? Salsa in Vanilla Satin by Badgley Mischka
  • I am getting married on the beach in Cozumel. What am I wearing? Flip Flops of course!!!
  • ChrisNChrisN member
    edited July 2012
    My wedding will be in Rochester, MI and I will be wearing red stilletos!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards