Honeymoon Discussions

Sandals Royal Bahamian

Hi girls!! You girls have given me so much great advice lately.  I'm now looking at the Sandals Royal Bahamian in the Bahamas.  I hate to fly so I'm trying to find a honeymoon that is less than a 4 hour flight.  Has anyone stayed here before?? I know a couple people who have stayed here and one had great reviews while the other didn't like it.  For anyone who has stayed there...how was it?? Please be honest!! Thanks girls!!
Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
***TTCAL besties with Becky515-What doesn't kill us makes us stronger <3*** Congrats to my bestie Becky on her BFP- this is it!!</font>
BFP#1 6/28/11- EDD 3/17/12 missed m/c 8/31/11 (12 wks- baby measuring 10 wks no hb)- D&C 9/2/11- mommy and daddy love you!
BFP#2 1/7/12 ectopic discovered 1/19/12- methotrexate treatment- we love you!
BFP #3 6/20/12 beta #1 202 beta#2 175 beta#3 47 ? CP - We love you
New plan- IVF Oct 12'
ER 10/8/12- 11R 10M 10F
10/13/12 - 1 beautiful embryo transferred
beta #1 10/23/12 - 166
beta #2 10/25/12 - 444
beta #3 11/1/12 - 4500
ultrasound 11/8/12- baby with a beautiful HB of 118

second ultrasound 11/18/12- baby growing big with a HB of 147
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Sandals Royal Bahamian

• It looks so nice there, and the Bahamas are great.  I'd also recommend Bermuda, its a 2 hr flight from NYC and just gorgeous. 
  • I've been there a few times. The property needed a bit of updating which I believe it did end up getting. Lots of swim up bars and lounging areas and a fab signature drink, The Dirty Banana. The rooms are all very different so make sure you do your research if you book here. It's not a bad place to stay entertained with activities. I personally like the Villas that have the private pool areas and are a little more intimate. There is a cool island that is part of the resort that you can go and have dinner on. The Atlantis is close if you wanted to do any off-property type excursion...dolphins, etc..The food is well all-inclusive quality-you win some you lose some in this area. The staff is VERY friendly. Let me know if you have any other specific questions.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards