Wedding Reception Forum

songs

What did you ladies use or are going to use as bouquet and garter toss songs? I think I have my bouquet toss song but no clue for the garter toss.

Re: songs

• Oh and garter removal. I did not even think about that one!
  • We didn't have any of those things. They all make me cringe. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • We're not doing any of that, but I've heard "Girls, Girls, Girls" a lot for the garter stuff 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • For the bouquet we did "Labels or Love" (Sex and the City theme) by Fergie

For the garter DH used Hall & Oates "You Make My Dreams Come True"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My post didn't show up, I apologize if it pops up and this turns into a double post.

Our wedding band does "Independent Women Part 1" for the bouquet toss, should we opt for one. I love the idea of a song about empowered women.
  • When we dj we get a lot of these requests:
    Bouquet Toss:
    All the single ladies-Beyonce
    Girls Wanna have fun-Cyndi Lauper

For the garter toss:
    Oh yeah-yellow

However, we are not doing a bouquet or a garter toss.  I hate garter tosses (personally) and I always hated bouquet tosses when I was single, so we are not doing them.  We are giving my bouquet to the couple who has been married the longest :)

June 1, 2013 - finally making it official!

• I recommend going to www.djcrashers.com they have a list of 100 most popular songs, top 10 songs for garter removal, garter toss, bouquet toss, cake cutting, first dance, bridal party dance, etc. Very helpful!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_songs-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:e481c3d8-27cd-4f26-9db6-5f95b7387464Post:21ac4a9c-324c-41f4-a19d-6202a8d59a88">Re:songs</a>:
    [QUOTE]I recommend going to <a href="http://www.djcrashers.com" rel="nofollow">www.djcrashers.com</a> they have a list of 100 most popular songs, top 10 songs for garter removal, garter toss, bouquet toss, cake cutting, first dance, bridal party dance, etc. Very helpful!!!
    Posted by duffnerashleyocc[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards