Not Engaged Yet

Friday Accountability (woo I beat rdr!)

good morning and happy-freaking-friday!!

B:  the usual, egg+egg white with 1 TBSP salsa; 1 pc. toast with 1/2 TBSP raspberry jam; 1 oz ham with cheese (233)
L:  MH chicken shawarma with ST greek salad, blueberries (439)
S:  cara cara orange (70)
post-E S:  apple with 1 TBSP PB (165)
D:  out for pizza!  I plan to have 2-3 small slices and a few bites of H's flatbread app, and either:  jamba juice, mocha, or a really fabulous dessert that the pizza place has once in a blue moon.  but we're not counting the dessert ;) (475)

consumed:  1382

E:  a zumba/soca workout, 26 minutes (-163)

net:  1219 plus the dessert which is not counting!

Re: Friday Accountability (woo I beat rdr!)

• oh, and Friday is my weigh-in:  no change in the scale, but I took my measurements and they are a smidgen smaller than 2 weeks ago, so that's great!  I'll take them again in 2 weeks.
  • Today is my weigh in and I'm up .2...not going to complain.  I have to start drinking a ton more of water, but I hate to in the winter.  Any suggestions would be appreciated!

B-egg white omlette with veggies and cheese (9)
    L-turkey sandwich on multigran (8) baked lays (3)
    D-going out for my friend's birthday, I have a ton of points to work with so we'll see what happens.  I might get a salad and some empanadas.

E-1 hour of Zumba on Saturday

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2013
    B: GF bagel with a shitton of strawberry cream cheese, greek yogurt
    L: Not sure, I'll walk across the street
    D: GF tuna pizza with caramelized onions, pineapple, mushrooms and a shitton of cheese.  Light sauce

E: Chasing monsters around for 5 hours - I'm babysitting tonight for a GS event.

ETA: I wasn't able to measure this morning since I was at M's with no measuring tape, BUT I'm down to a size 6 in my jeans.  #WINNING
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • B- hot chocolate, oatmeal with raisins
    L- leftover veggie sausagem potato and apple recipe
    S- apple
    D- veggie hot dog and a sweet potato
    S- beer and some doritos

E- none, no time today

Anniversary

• that's great peek!  I guess you showed the scale, hmmm?  :)

buddysmom - I like to put citrus slices (orange, lime, lemon) in my water or frozen berries.  YUM.  but all I drink is water and a cup or two of coffee in the morning, and occasionally herbal tea in the evening.  I am not very interesting.
  • buddysmom80buddysmom80 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-accountability-woo-i-beat-rdr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:dd65adb7-ebc2-45f9-b545-da86c70b8176Post:6299e483-e41c-46ae-b940-1d8f99248978">Re: Friday Accountability (woo I beat rdr!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]that's great peek!  I guess you showed the scale, hmmm?  :) buddysmom - I like to put citrus slices (orange, lime, lemon) in my water or <strong>frozen berries</strong>.  YUM.  but all I drink is water and a cup or two of coffee in the morning, and occasionally herbal tea in the evening.  I am not very interesting.
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]

LOVE this idea, trying it!!!!

Thank you!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • no problem!  it's like having a really fancy drink from SBUX or something.  I trick myself into feeling fancy-schmancy and guzzle it down pronto.
  • B: fruit and granola (270)
    L: veggies (45) + granola bar (190) + apple (80) + cheese stick (90) + 100 calorie pack (100) +  juice (70)
    D: veggie bratwurst (400)
    S: maybe some hard cider
    Total: 1245 + snack

E: rest day
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Morning.  I'm trying to stick to the same food for breakfast and lunch to keep me accountable.

B: Egg whites with veggies (150)
    L: Black bean and quiona (350)
    D: Microwave meal with side salad (450)
    Snack: Popcorn, snack bar, fruit and wine (500)...I love to snack...what can I say?
    Total: 1450

E: Work out with trainer for 30 minutes (-150) and yoga for an hour (-200)

Net: 1100  
  • I'm home from work sick today so like yesterday I'm sure I'll be under my calories.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-accountability-woo-i-beat-rdr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:dd65adb7-ebc2-45f9-b545-da86c70b8176Post:d3d8e106-1a61-4197-b0d0-ae43368771eb">Re:Friday Accountability woo I beat rdr!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm home from work sick today so like yesterday I'm sure I'll be under my calories.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

I hope you feel better soon.
  • feel better, rdr.  :(
  • steignsteign member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2013
    Morning ladies! Happy Friday!

B: Chobani strawberry yogurt + granola - 260
    S: String cheese - 80
    L: Special K breakfast sandwich - 180, rice cake with 1 tbsp peanut butter - 125
    D: Unsure yet, hoping BF will agree to chipotle Sealed ~400 calories

net: 1045

E: rest
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2013
    B: Berry-Banana whey protein shake - trying whey for the first time . . . I like it (295 cal)
    S:13 almonds, 2 prunes, coffee (145 cal)
    L: Kale salad with rainbow trout and some homemade tahini dressing, carrot and hummus, grapefruit (412 cal)
    S: Chobani Bites - new small yogurt I found at the store yesterday - raspberry and dark chocolate (100 cal)
    S2: probably some veggies and hummus and cheese and beer at reception for interviewees (300 cal)
    D: Chicken fajitas and black beans (417 cal)

E: Legs and back  ab ripper X (burned 750 cal)

net ~1000 (still trying to earn back some cals from my "fat" birthday) may have an after dinner snack :) 
  • I'm down 2.1 lbs this week! 

• awesome jorja!  is that since last week?  what did you change up?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards