California-Los Angeles

Any thoughts on the Holding Company as a venue?

Hi L.A. Knotties!
I got married in Chicago but am now helping my sister plan her L.A. wedding.  She checked out the Holding Company last night and really liked it because it is a more affordable option.  I can't really find any wedding-related reviews online and thought I'd ask you all on the board.  Has anyone been to a wedding here or is anyone planning to have their wedding here?
TIA!

Re: Any thoughts on the Holding Company as a venue?

• Hi seventiespop,! You're my seeeeester!
  • Hello!  I am going to check out the Holding Company tonight!  Did you sister decide on a venue?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_any-thoughts-on-the-holding-company-as-a-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:68Discussion:9fb64e7c-62d9-45f2-9515-7a9ca94f44a2Post:d1e6ff1c-5d07-43b6-914d-7d7723a74a11">Re: Any thoughts on the Holding Company as a venue?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello!  I am going to check out the Holding Company tonight!  Did you sister decide on a venue?
    Posted by msyogini[/QUOTE]

Yes! She booked with the Holding Company. 
  • Hi, I just emailed The Holding Co. regarding having my wedding there. For those of you that have already booked it can I please have details? The place looks awesome! Is it really affordable? My fi and I are paying for our wedding ourself. Thanks for the info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards