Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Gifts? Parents Gifts?

Besides the bridal party... who else are you giving gifts to? What are some ideas for gifts for parents? I am at a total loss!

Re: Gifts? Parents Gifts?

• edited December 2011
    I bought my parents concert tickets to see Eric Clapton in New Orleans in March. It was a pre-wedding Thank You because hes one of their all time favs. I am also going to be giving my vendors some sort of gift certificate to thank them all for making my day so special. I am just still trying to figure out what to get the ringbearers!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting our parents engraved wine bottles with our names and wedding date. It makes for a great keepsake gift without being too cheesy like personalized picture frames, etc...  

You can also have your wedding invitation engraved on there too. Just a thought....  :)
  • edited December 2011
    My sister gave my mom and dad each a picture frame that was beautiful - it was wedding related and had their names on it. It was black and white (painted I think). I am getting married in October and thinking about doing a phototile for my parents. We have them at my work and I did one for my mom for Christmas two years ago. If not that, then I have no idea!

I like the idea of gift certificates for certain people. My sister's husband actually gave Best Buy gift cert. for the groomsmen because that's his favorite store lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards