New Jersey

Royal Wedding

What did you like?
I loved her dress and how in love they looked!

Anything you want to copy?
I will copy the style of dresses she had on her little flower girls.

Why do you think we care so much about this?
I really don't know why but it was on EVERY channel!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Royal Wedding

• edited December 2011
    Thing I want to copy:  I would like to be a Princess after my wedding.  :)

Happy Friday everyone!
  • NJgurl19NJgurl19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_royal-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:0796027d-5be7-4c1d-a30d-6e4ab03329aaPost:63f4513a-971d-4ebb-9896-219a820ef278">Re: Royal Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thing I want to copy:  I would like to be a Princess after my wedding.  :) Happy Friday everyone!
    Posted by NMH2011[/QUOTE]

This was cute!! I told my Fi this morning I wanted to be a princess and he said I was already his. Its was an aww moment LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • altimat873altimat873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The tiara was to diiiieeee for, of course I won't be wearing Cartier LOL I wont copy anything - I do wonder about that classic lace/sleeve style- I guess we will see if it will catch on.
  • edited December 2011
    I have similar earrings that I already bought- I guess it will seem like I'm copying!  Also, her hair half-up half-down...I was planning on it, but again, my wedding is after hers.  I would just like to be friends with her, though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I personally thought the dress was just awful. I expected more. I was very disappointed in her choice
  • edited December 2011
    I really didn't like the dress or the fact that her sister was wearing white. I thought all of the men looked great and I loved her tiara...amazing!

If there is anything I would like to copy it would be having all of my guests show up on time and dressed well!

---The Nest makes me wanna---
    imageimage
    ---Started TTC 12/1/11---
    Cycle 1 - 13 BFN
    Cycle 14 Surgery complete! BFP on 2/27/13!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC buddies with sparklingdiamond and amandaf6383
  • sgdc2011sgdc2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought the dress was pretty.. but I was underwhelmed.  I thought it needed something extra. She looked beautiful though.  I wonder what the other 2 dresses she;s going to wear looks like.
  • NJgurl19NJgurl19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The dress to me was gorgeous, I wouldn't have chosen it for me. Although, it  did not look like it was worth 300,000 dollars!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards