California-Northern
Options

XP: new venue in vallejo?

i posted this on the bay area talk board, but i'm all confused with the new format.. but i used to sporadically visit the old norcal board 2 years ago...

anyway, on to my question =)

i'm helping a friend plan her reception and i was wondering if anyone heard anything about kenyon estates?  i think it's in vallejo... she showed me the website and it seems like it opened late last year?  has anyone checked it out or heard anything about it? 

i googled it and there's only 1 review for it that was extremely positive.... so yeah... not sure if i trust it entirely...

tia! =)
D started out as a LUCKY CHARM but ended up being our LOVEBUG image
hawaii 10.2008 plan ;P married bio ???

Re: XP: new venue in vallejo?

• Options
    msramelmsramel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiancee is from Vallejo so when I saw this post, I definately wanted to read it. The website shows the venue to be a beautiful location and I even showed my fiancee. Turns out that he knows this place and so do I. It used to be house and its right above his parents neighborhood. The house always stood out because it is on a hill and is HUGE in comparison to whats in the neighborhood below it. I would check it out with your friend and see if she likes the location. It seems to be between Marine World and American Canyon. Doesn't hurt to look and since they just turned it into a reception venue, perhaps your friend can get a good deal. I am sure they want the publicity. Good Luck!
  • Options
    kinibruinkinibruin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the tip!!! i'll tell her that it used to be ahouse and see if ishe can schedule an appointment with them.... i think you may be right re the publicity.... that might work in her favor if she chooses it... =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    whats the name of it? is there a website with pics?
    Multiple IVFs=TWINS! Due FEB 5, 2012!! Born @33W4D Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    kinibruinkinibruin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi 1krazykitty!

the venue name is kenyon estates. the website is: http://kenyonestate.com/

have you heard of it? i just only saw 1 review and it was a wedding vendor, so really, there wasn't much. and nothing from anyone who actually had an event there....
  • Options
    MeggieBee24MeggieBee24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Krazykitty, I know the venue you are speaking of. I know the wedding coordinator that works out of Kenyon Estates. It is a phenomenal place! And Jason is a very hard worker. He BRINGS IT! If you need his work info, let me know. I think it is also on the website. Give him a try. I have seen his work, and he does a wonderful job.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards