African American Weddings

Excuse my excitement! Checks with PIP

I picked up our rings from the jeweler today!  Both of them needed to be sized and I got my bands soldered to the e-ring.  It's now one big ole blingy thing!!

I decided to wear D&G The One on the day of, so I picked that up today!

I confirmed that my granddaughter will be coming to MD from NC to attend the wedding!!  Here's Aleyah ("Pickles")

Found FI a new tie clip (I can't believe he was trying to marry me in that ole raggedy one he has... humpff!)  Lol!

Printed the bar signs.  Tried it out in white and yellow.  I'm going with white.

I also picked up the programs from the printer and will report back when I have some of the assembling done!  Ok, I'm out!  

Have a great week everyone!!

Re: Excuse my excitement! Checks with PIP

• edited December 2011
    Okay the rings are gorgeous! The grandbaby is super cute! OMG pickles too cute. : )  Right about now at work I could use one from the yellow and one from the white. LOL  Congrats on the checks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Yeaaaa!!! Ok those rings....beautiful and GD she is super cute!! awww
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    As well u should be excited!! Look at that BLING! Looks great. Ur niece is SUPERR cute! and everything else is just FAB!! Great job lady.
    Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Pickle is too cute and super checks
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Great checks!!
  • edited December 2011
    You are just checking away!  Nothing like progress!
    Until the first full year of being one! Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Pickles is a cutie! Congrats on the checks!

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• chescamchescam member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats on the checks!! How exciting.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW I see why you didn't want to go without your bling last week can you say blinding! Pickles is the cutest thing ever and I love love love that name. FI just bought me the largest jar of pickles ever! LOL

Your checks are awesome everything is really coming together lets see the programs when you have a second!
  • LSASLSAS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks!!! Pickles is so cute!!!!
    Anniversary
  • EsquireJLEsquireJL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_excuse-excitement-checks-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:ec45c1ee-968b-4a09-825a-02ee87488b13Post:3b5e649e-d7fd-440b-8d29-078cfa312354">Re: Excuse my excitement! Checks with PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]WOW <strong>I see why you didn't want to go without your bling last week can you say blinding!</strong> Pickles is the cutest thing ever and I love love love that name. FI just bought me the largest jar of pickles ever! LOL Your checks are awesome everything is really coming together lets see the programs when you have a second!
    Posted by shesheduke[/QUOTE]

Yeah really!  I must say I had to put on my shades so I could read the rest of this post.  Congrats on the checks and your grand- daughter is sooooo juicy and so cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Lol!!  Thanks y'all!!  

I've been stalking my month board (Sept 2011).  It's getting juicy over there because everyone's day is getting close and the anxiety levels are peaking.  Can you say..... CATTY!!  Lol!
  • edited December 2011
    Great checks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards