Arizona-Phoenix

New to the Phx AZ Board!

Hi Ladies!

My name is Mia and my fiance is Eric.  After being together for about 7 years, he finally proposed last November. :)  We're planning on getting married at Noah's in Chandler on March 31, 2012.  As far as planning goes, all I have done is booked the venue and found my dress.  I absolutely love my dress.  I purchased it at the Almond Tree Wedding Boutique in phx.  I had such a good experience there; all the ladies were super nice and helpful.  And they have some great prices on dresses.  

So now I'm on the hunt for my other vendors.  Still need a DJ, Officiant, Photographer and florist.   I'm going through all your girls' previous posts for your reviews and recommendations.  Its been extremely helpful.   We haven't yet decided on what we are going to do for food.  We're expecting to have about 250 guests so I know that food is going to be a huge expense.  My dad comes from a large family so I have lots and lots of aunts, uncles and cousins.  I think we may skip having a formal wedding caterer and order food from a local restaurant.  And I've decided that I am going to be working on some DIY projects like invites and centerpieces to save money.  

Anyways, I think thats enough about me for my first post.  I'm excited about meeting all of you and getting your advice through the whole planning process.  

Re: New to the Phx AZ Board!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards