Florida-South Florida

To-Do Tuesdays!

What stuff to you have to do today/this week?
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: To-Do Tuesdays!

• edited December 2011
    finish up invites so i can mail them out today!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I have to complete my list from last week! I'm so behind.
  • LAKE21LAKE21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have tons to do!

• Tomorrow I pick up my mom from the airport and then I have my second fitting!
    • Get my hair cut
    • Return a pair of pants to Kohls because the sales lady left the die tag on it (I'm taking it as a sign that I don't need the pants)
    • Have a meeting with my decor/florist
    • Make sure FI is all packed for his Bachlor Party Weekend -He leaves on Thursday to go to the Canes game and then the keys.
    • Go to my super secret Bachlorette Party on Saturday
    • Take mom shopping for her MOB outfit
    • Work on music, I still have to find a song to dance to my dad to....FI and his mama stole my song! (But it's okay because I love them both)
    • Work on seating place cards (Already completed seating chart)
    • Make payments to vendors (BBBBoooooooooo)

I think that's about it for now!

• lajuanedlajuaned member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow Lake21..ur a busy lady...lol..ummm..I just gotta hire a wed coordinator...meeting with Sofia of EventsOnABudget....and make a list and organize all the wed stuff I have b4 that gets out of control...OH and decide what things I'm gonna DIY...I think that's it for now..oh take a napKiss
  • LAKE21LAKE21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lajuaned - I know this week is crazy! But I'm so excited. I havn't seen my mom in like a year. Way way way too long. Plus when you have a 2 year old you try to get things done when you have extra help around!
  • Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    LaJuan..good luck with your DOC meeting.  If she doesn't work out...a few girls on here are using Lisette and Lauren Maiorisi....I posted Lisette's number for you on your original post.

Ashley - damn girl....you are busy!  We are getting close though....so its understandable!  Hope you are well otherwise.

As for me...my to do list this week:

- Slowly start to work on my vows.  FI wants us to say our own...
    - Call LEAH from WTTC and find out what my balance is
    - Call MW and see which grooms have yet to get fitted
    - Finish working on my day-of vendor contact sheet for my DOC
    - E-mail lists of DOC responsibilities to the other knotties!

there are more stuff to do...I'm sure!
  • edited December 2011
    OMG, the thought of the list of things that need to be done for the wedding is going to give me a heart attack, so I will only list the fun stuff :)

Go for my first official fitting on Friday, attend my bridal shower on Saturday, and go see the wax molding of my wedding band on Sunday to see how it looks before they make it!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011

hmmm....

I have nothing to DO this week except go to the Chart House to give my final paperwork with the "plans" lol... we also want to go ahead and change the beer and wine to open bar since looking over the papers the other day we noticed it was only 2 dollars more per person...duhh... LOL... so thats it :)

• edited December 2011
    My To-Do is to make my To-Do List!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards