Wedding Etiquette Forum

Good evening!

Re: Good evening!

• angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Poke, he wasn't Batman, he was the Joker. Loopy, how are you feeling? Any major symptoms? ETA: did you not do the flowers from fruit loop idea?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Loopy, I'm so excited for you. I think what you dad did was cute.
  •  Angel - I'm glad you've got everything on the table.  That's a huge first step, especially if you both took it all seriously and are committed to working through things.
  • Loopy that is hilarious! Sounds like a proud Grandpa : )
  • mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    Loopy -- that's so cute of your parents.  What a great present for both of your mothers.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-evening-25?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:40443690-b48d-464f-a6ea-2fdbc653ebcePost:f696a2ad-722d-4bf4-a056-91c97f1a58e6">Re:Good evening!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Poke,<strong> he wasn't Batman, he was the Joker. </strong> Loopy, how are you feeling? Any major symptoms? ETA: did you not do the flowers from fruit loop idea?
    Posted by angelstar975[/QUOTE]

<div>Uhm, that's what I meant LOL! I don't know why I said Batman. I even had a picture of him in his cool Joker costume in my head and still wrote Batman. I blame the meds lol. </div>
  • Too cute about your dad Loopy!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Angel - no major symptoms.  I get really tired in the afternoons.  I skipped my nap today and I'm feeling it.  

Aleigh - cute that he's excited - but annoying.  He was with my grandpa this weekend and as soon as he understood what I was telling him he yelled out "hey dad - Loopy's pregnant".  He has zero concept of "other people's news to share".
  • Loopy my mom was the same way.  I think everyone and their brother knew by the time my sister & BIL went public on FB (which was a whole month after they told us).
  • Angel - we did send flowers to our mother's from H and I and baby fruit loop.  They were a hit.  H's mom has called like twice a day.  My mom's excited too.  
  • Awww baby fruit loop. How cute.

Speaking of fruit loops. There's a fruit loop vodka. And it is amazing.
  • angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Glad you're feeling pretty well, Loopy. Hopefully you'll have a relatively easy pregnancy. ETA: Glad the flowers went over so well! I'm sure this is such an exciting time for the whole family!
  • Willow is 11 weeks old. She just peed two more times. Dang puppy! Good thing we still have the pee-remover spray from when Tory was a pup.

Pictures: 

• Musu - I just squeed myself. She's freaking adorable!
  • I'm keeping my fingers crossed (but not holding my breath) that things continue to go fairly easily.  My midwife told me that if I'm not having sickness by now I probably won't.  If I can get to a point where i can get through a whole day without a nap that will be good.
    H being gone is rough, he can't see me... so all he hears is me saying how I need a nap and he had been nagging me about getting out with the dog more and not being lazy.. and now he's been home for 4 days and he's like - "it's 2:00.. it's naptime.  I can see it in your face - you're dead on your feet.  Go sleep."  So that's nice at least.  
  • I want a Willow. Please send her to Florida for a visit. Thanks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm glad he realizes it now Loopy.
  • mica178mica178 member
    MS -- you can't get angry at that little face.  What a sweetie!

Aleigh -- I had that fruit loop vodka.  It's amazing, like drinking the cereal only alcoholic.  Yum.
  • In Response to Re:Good evening!:[QUOTE]I want a Willow. Please send her to Florida for a visit. Thanks. Posted by PetalPockets2012[/QUOTE]

Ditto this. She's so pretty with her blue eyes!
  • Haha I've already gotten frustrated a few times. She has peed like 8432943 times on the carpet and we have taken her outside a ton. And of course she just shiit liquid poop (sorry) all over the carpet, so that was lovely. Very frustrating. 
  • FI wants a puppy. I'm so glad we live in an apartment so I have a reason to tell him no. I do not want to put up with a puppy. The cats are enough.
  • Tory keeps giving Willow these looks like "Dude, you aren't supposed to do that in the house." lol. 

• Loopy - are you giving birth at home? Also I'm glad he is there to see how you actually do need a nap. Sometimes men really just don't get it lol. 

Musu - that's pretty gross. I hope she gets over that quick.
  • Hi Eagles! I hope your grandfather feels better soon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Oh no Eagles - I hope your grandfather gets well soon. 

ETA : Wait - did I miss Bay's pic? 
  • Hi Eagles!! I hope your grandfather gets out of the hospital and feels better ASAP.
  • mica178mica178 member
    Eagles, I hope your father gets better quickly.
  • Eagles- I hope your grandfather feels better soon!

I also found out this weekend that one cousin recently got engaged and another might be getting engaged soon (the former- yay, the latter- a little concerning).
  • I guess I can forgive you Eagles - at least I didn't miss a pretty pic of Bay in her dress. 

• mica178mica178 member
    High BP can cause chest pain that is not a heart attack.  High potassium makes me think about medication reactions or kidney problems.  I hope they sort things out quickly, Eagles.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards