Wedding Invitations & Paper

Where to Order Invitations?

Hello!  I am starting to think ahead to ordered invitations, and I don't really know where to start.  I think that I like pocketfolds, but I don't like the cost.  Does anyone have any recommendations for online retailers where I can buy reasonably priced and printed pocketfold invitations?  I do NOT want to DIY.  Sometimes our time is worth more than the extra money.

Re: Where to Order Invitations?

• www.cardsandpockets.com is where I orderd ours.  I am DIYing the printing, but they do printing as well.  I also looked at www.mygatsby.com - they have a large selection of pocketfolds, and gorgeous designs, but many of their choices aren't inexpensive.  They may fit your "resaonably priced" tag, they may not.  Or, you could order pocketfolds from cardsandpockets and get an etsy seller to print all of the various pieces for you. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • I bought my invitations from american wedding online.  They do free samples, so you can see the quality.  My invitations were good quality and the price could not be beat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You can also do an alchemy request on ETSY.COM.  There are many talented people on there and you can set a specific amount as to what you want to spend.
  • I, too, love the pocket invites but not interested in DIY.  I found an Etsy seller with unbeatable prices.  You can check out the samples of her work in my bio or at
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/brandynicoleweddings.
    She responds quickly to e-mails and has been great so far. I'm waiting to get my sample, and I'm very excited!
    Good luck!
  • Check out Sondra's Ink on ETSY.  I just bought custom Christmas cards from her and they were awesome!!! 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/sondrasink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards