Florida-North Florida

Santa Rosa Beach/Destin Vendor Recommendations?

Hi everyone:

I am getting married in Santa Rosa Beach in June 2013. I am planning a trip down there in October to get hair/makeup trials and to talk to florists and bakeries. I am looking for three things:

1. Does anyone have any salons that they would recommend? I am not looking for anything over the top, just a very natural, beachy look.

2. Does anyone have any florists that they recommend?

3. Does anyone have any bakeries that they recommend?

It is hard to decide on these things since I live in St. Louis. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Santa Rosa Beach/Destin Vendor Recommendations?

• I'm going with Adonna's Bakery... there's a new location in the Destin Commons and one in Ft Walton Bch. Had a tasting there on Monday and it was DELISH!

Both my Salon and Florist are in Defuniak Springs... about an hour North of Destin so not sure I can be of assistance there... but Adonna's Bakery for sure ;-)
    The Taylors est. 11/24/12
  • Try Sweet for Sirten.  I haven't done a tasting with them, but they're one of my planner's preferred vendors and I trust her completely.  :)

Also, I feel your pain in planning a Destin wedding from afar...I'm in the same boat (I'm also June 2013!).  But actually, hiring a local planner has definitely made me sleep better at night.  And she's fabulous!  Her name is Kristi:  <a href="http://www.kissthebridedestin.com" rel="nofollow">www.kissthebridedestin.com</a>

Hope that helps.  Good luck!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_santa-rosa-beachdestin-vendor-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:7356c755-be36-44f2-a428-56eb65ba8e73Post:3d5b0555-b8f2-494a-8399-1e5ffef3ce55">Santa Rosa Beach/Destin Vendor Recommendations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone: I am getting married in Santa Rosa Beach in June 2013. I am planning a trip down there in October to get hair/makeup trials and to talk to florists and bakeries. I am looking for three things: 1. Does anyone have any salons that they would recommend? I am not looking for anything over the top, just a very natural, beachy look. 2. Does anyone have any florists that they recommend? 3. Does anyone have any bakeries that they recommend? It is hard to decide on these things since I live in St. Louis. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Posted by clmeyer27[/QUOTE]
  • Avantgarde in destin is a wonderful salon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards