Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Gift for groom

My fiance is a super nerd and he LOVES comic books, so for his wedding present I was wanting to get a comic book that told our love story. I was wondering if anyone on here knows of anyone who does that kind of work or could do something like this for me. Let me know please!

Re: Gift for groom

• Options
    Angelg3737Angelg3737 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You may look at mixbook, snapfish, or kodax online. You can create photo books and they have different page desigsn. I am not sure, but you could check to see if you could design it like a comic book. That's a really cute idea!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is a super cute idea!  I have no suggestions for you, as I have no clue, but I just wanted to say that this is a great idea.  I think my fiance would love this as well!
  • Options
    ZachandMereZachandMere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look it up on Etsy.com.  There are some great artists there with a lot of creativity.  I had our cardbox made by an artist here to look like our house.
  • Options
    annamhisleannamhisle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is such a cute idea. I also have a fiance who is a big nerd!! I just bought him Batman cufflinks off eBay to wear at our wedding :) (he's a huge Batman lover!) I might steal your idea! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky-louisville_gift-groom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:608Discussion:c1554f5b-e500-4f4a-9984-24593ec10418Post:9ce982a7-bdc6-4a27-8cb3-ead5f45ca0d2">Re: Gift for groom</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is such a cute idea. I also have a fiance who is a big nerd!! I just bought him Batman cufflinks off eBay to wear at our wedding :) (he's a huge Batman lover!) I might steal your idea! 
    Posted by annamhisle[/QUOTE]

I got my fiance Transformer cufflinks for our wedding!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky-louisville_gift-groom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:608Discussion:c1554f5b-e500-4f4a-9984-24593ec10418Post:06f3ac89-cab6-4dcc-8166-ec9de69f36cb">Gift for groom</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance is a super nerd and he LOVES comic books, so for his wedding present I was wanting to get a comic book that told our love story. I was wondering if anyone on here knows of anyone who does that kind of work or could do something like this for me. Let me know please!
    Posted by crazygirl4134[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Did you find any website that creates these?

</div>
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amanda, that's so cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards