December 2013 Weddings

Remember the "by-laws"?

Teehee. I'm looking at my old knot posts, remember the lameass NEY By-laws? I can't even read them without cringing. They're so bad.

https://docs.google.com/View?id=dd2mqrpv_3c8nnzrg7
I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy

Re: Remember the "by-laws"?

• We had the ML Rules, which were pretty much the same exact thing.
    I like salad bar, I like Despicable Me, tosh 2.0, I like Connect 4, Freedom of Speech, David Fincher, sidewalk, I like 1-800-SLIM, yo mama jokes, strawberry, Wilmer Valmavelma, Leon J. Panetta, ice skating for fun, not to save life. Cheese. Is for mouse. Are you Mick Mouse? WHY DON'T YOU GET IN YOUR SPACESHIP LIKE MICK MOUSE?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • These weren't ours, the lamewads that took over NEY after NEY and AFB merged wrote these.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • This is my favorite part so far:
    85% of the time, people will respond with genuine, well-thought advice not intended to insult you, but rather to help. If you go hostile because we don't pat you on the head and hand you a lollipop, you get what's coming to you. If you want rainbows and puppies, you should go to a different site. Feel free to go hostile on the 15% who snark you just for the heck of it. They're old, bitter, have sand in their vagina and are completely jealous of the 15 year age difference between you and your future fiance and/or the fact that you were able to find your soul mate at the age of 14.
    "Once I got a bath bomb that, once exploded, filled the tub with confetti. Little sharp metallic pieces of confetti. The product description said nothing about confetti. Oh look, there's a tiny, sharp metallic blue star stabbing me in the labia. HOW RELAXING. " - NoisyPenguin
  • There were overthrows?  I missed a lot.
    I like salad bar, I like Despicable Me, tosh 2.0, I like Connect 4, Freedom of Speech, David Fincher, sidewalk, I like 1-800-SLIM, yo mama jokes, strawberry, Wilmer Valmavelma, Leon J. Panetta, ice skating for fun, not to save life. Cheese. Is for mouse. Are you Mick Mouse? WHY DON'T YOU GET IN YOUR SPACESHIP LIKE MICK MOUSE?
  • Oh I didn't go that far into it!
  • Holy shite. Who has the time or energy to dedicate to creating that?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I read the very first line of:

This is the most hysterical document ever created on the internet,

if you don't think so you're not allowed to be part of my club and you're missing out on one HELL of a membership sticker.

and I immediately felt sorry for whoever wrote it.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • APPARENTLY I JUST SKIMMED.
  • There goes the SoBe!

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • There goes the SoBe!

Lame.
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • Also, I always thought s/o was speaking of. Just like no matter how many times I correct myself, I read "f/u" as "eff you" and not follow-up.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards