First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like option 1 =)
  • edited December 2011
    I like option 2 better :)

Too bad they don't have them available in my size though : (
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Are you looking for a basic shoe or one with more jazz?  They would both be great for work but have very different feels.
  • edited December 2011
    Mutley-More a basic shoe, I'm leaning to option 1 since I can wear them with anything
  • edited December 2011
    #1 is definitely more of a basic shoe. 
  • MidniteRaeMidniteRae member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Option 1 definately!
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
  • edited December 2011
    Option 1...you can wear them with more.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    P.S. I believe that Piperlime has a 20% off coupon for the next couple of days if you sign up for their email alerts.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_choose?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a612c3bc-139b-4ac8-94db-6dd774971894Post:361f9462-2e15-43d1-8b25-74996e8be799">Re: Help Me Choose</a>:
    [QUOTE]P.S. I believe that Piperlime has a 20% off coupon for the next couple of days if you sign up for their email alerts.
    Posted by **Mutley**[/QUOTE]

They email me coupons allll the time, because I buy more shoes than is safe or reasonable . Certified shoe hoar.
  • edited December 2011
    Innocent I wouldn't know about those emails.  Riiiight. 
  • edited December 2011
    I like number one the best but only the black or the gold, not the white and black...too childish IMO.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    I like #2 best but #1 would be more practical. I say both! LOL
    imageimageimageimage
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Totally both.

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely both!...They're on sale...justified!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards