Texas-Houston

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....:)

Hello ladies!!

I have not posted in SO long!  I have been MIA partly because I hate the new format (Ha!) but mostly just been super busy with all sorts of stuff- work, wedding, boot camp, etc.  So, I just wanted to drop in and say hi!

I missed posting some major checks though!! Got my dress in, booked a trolly for the bridal party, finished the bridesmaids and kids gifts (got them wrapped and all already!), scheduled my hair trials/makeup trial, had my first shower in Michigan which was awesome!, got my cake topper, unity candle, got my program design, picked up my invitiations and got them all assembled and stuffed and ready to mail, booked rehearsal dinner site, had tasting at reception venue, painted "I DO" letters for cake table.  WHEW, I have been busy! :)

Hope all is well with all of you, and will do better about posting now! :)

Re: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....:)

• edited December 2011
    Yay.  Glad you've gotten so much taken care of!
  • STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Lots of great checks!! Great to see you back on the board!
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • edited December 2011
    VERY impressive! Welcome back...it's nice to see some more action on the boards despite the new format!
  • sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on all those checks!  Super productive...awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    wow look at you being so productive!! Way to Go!  It'll be here before you know it
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I agree on the new look of the boards, I've been MIA myself for that reason. But decided to get on today, so here we are...lol, Super productivity, great check offs!! Congrats!
  • aggiebugaggiebug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay! glad you are back :)  I know the board are a lot different but they are FINALLY running better so I hope you come around more often.  The format really isn't that bad
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards