Arizona-Tucson

Recommendations for local boutiques

I'm on the prowl for local wedding boutiques. I would really like to buy my dress from a local vendor if at all possible. I have a long list from google and the yellow pages but would really like to narrow it down based on recommendations. Please help! Much appreciated. :]

Re: Recommendations for local boutiques

• edited December 2011
    By local do you mean "in Tucson" or "not a national chain"?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Fred13Fred13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would prefer someplace that is locally owned and not a chain. Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I believe the only chain stores in town are Alfred Angelo and David's Bridal. The rest are locally owned as far as I know. But I would say check out Alfred Angelo before you cross them off your list bc I had a really good experience there. They are really reasonably priced and the consultant was great. (It was the first time I tried anything on and so she took extra time with me.) Also, I had a really good experience at A Tailor and they are local. Hope this helps. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Fred13Fred13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! I'll definitely look into both places.
  • edited December 2011
    A Tailor was very helpful.  I would have bought from them if Azteca in Phoenix didn't carry a sample of the gown I had in mind.  The only downside is that some of the Tucson local shops are small in terms of stock available to try on.  You have to go shop to shop to find different designers, etc.
  • t.kaufmant.kaufman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I vote Maya Palace. There are 2-3 diff locations in town, but you need to go to the one on Broadway because they have a whole wedding dress section [these stores also sell unique clothing non-wedding related]. They have several different designers for dresses. I bought a Maggie Sottero from them. Work with Angel. She is awesome. Very nice and knowledgeable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards