Nevada-Las Vegas

Santa brought some checks!

Hope you all had an awesome holiday.

I wasn't in the holiday spirit this year. We've had a lot of stress both family and wedding related. But the holiday proved to be better than I thought.

My mom gave us money towards our reception as a christmas present. And on the way home we realized we had all the money needed to pay off the ceremony and reception. Whew!

That is a big load off. Now we can relax and go into the new year knowing that all the major things are done and paid for.

Hope everyone else had an equally, if not more, amazing day! Laughing

Re: Santa brought some checks!

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  That's a great gift!  A little piece of mind always goes a long way!
  • jlstewartjlstewart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a great gift to receive. I know the peace of mind that this brings knowing that the reception is paid off is an extra gift. Congrats.
  • edited December 2011
    OH THAT IS KICK BUTT :)

FFIL also gave us money.. I had to use some to cover a bill but the rest I am going to give to my photog this week :)
  • edited December 2011
    That is great!  Agreed that peace of mind is a GREAT GIFT.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, especially since money was starting to become some what of a tense subject between FI and I.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_santa-brought-checks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:129a5eec-e3b5-452e-b58e-b33d4528b478Post:18a7f1e6-3ac6-404d-ac0b-ad7ec1cb1171">Re: Santa brought some checks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, especially since money was starting to become some what of a tense subject between FI and I.
    Posted by tipsynikki[/QUOTE]

I know this feeling all too well =/
  • edited December 2011
    What a great present!  Plus the resulting relief of knowing something is paid for.
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! That's great, it's always good to get another check off the list
    Smile
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards