New York-Long Island

Bosco Bridal Showcase Free Wedding Bands? Any Info?

Hi all,

I saw in an ad for the Bosco Bridal Showcases that says they give away a free set of wedding bands valued at $600 to every bride that buys tickets online.

Has anyone ever gone to one of these events and taken advantage of this offer?  I'm trying to figure out if it's legitimate, and the quality of the rings that you get out of this deal.  Anyone with information, please share!  I'd love to know!

Re: Bosco Bridal Showcase Free Wedding Bands? Any Info?

• alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    never heard of them and i'd be wary of anything 'free'. did you google it?

• edited December 2011
    Yes.  Google hasn't been too helpful on this one.  I'm wary of free, but know that free is still (usually) better than nothing.  Just wondering if it's also better than something.
  • XxKrazy4uXxKrazy4u member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i went to the show they had a few weeks ago and it is legitimate however, the quality of the rings are so so. we are just getting them so we can use them for the ceremony and thats it because the band is expensive that i want and we are waiting till after the wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Do you know what they're made of?
  • XxKrazy4uXxKrazy4u member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i think titanium. i believe. have to check again
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome.  Thank you
  • risa1818risa1818 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://hamptons.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_would-feel-fi-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:f8b42d1a-6ce7-4445-ae7a-46a8b1a3cd65Post:9f671833-f414-422c-a2b8-117c3a106884">Re: How would you feel if FI.... PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, that wouldn't happen.  No way FI would bring a bike home.  Thankfully neither of us are bike people.  But it's not so much about the bike but the fact that he shouldn't be buying things like that (price wise) without us talking about it first.   So I guess my answer is I would be upset. 
    Posted by aukelly[/QUOTE]

This! My FI says he wants a bike but I think if he actually got on one, he would probably soil himself haha

I think you should definitely talk to him about what you are worried about: him getting hurt, the dangers etc. I am sure if he wears a helmet and is careful it should be ok. I get so nervous about those because I have seen a lot of bad things happen on them but if he is experienced then hopefully he will be safe!
    Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards