September 2012 Weddings

I'm back and a Mrs! PIP

DH and I had a perfect wedding.  The weather was amazing.  High of 78 and sunny at the end of September in MN.  It was a high of 52 just the weekend before, so I couldn't believe we were blessed with such a gorgeous day.

Overall the day was perfect, but of course it had its things going wrong.  The A/C in the building was broken, but honestly if no one had told me, I would have never known.  It was fine in the building.

Also, we were running SUPER late with pictures, etc.  We only had 4 hours to get in the building, set up, and get pics done, so we were running on a tight timeline.  We didn't finish pics until about 10 minutes before the ceremony which I really didn't want, but it is what it is.  It was starting to get to me because no one would just stick around.  We had to hunt for people every time we needed to take pictures.  Seriously, even DH ran away to go do something not important right in the middle of pictures (30 minutes before the ceremony started).  I think that was the only point that I felt like I wanted to kill someone.

Then we had a flower girl and ring bearer that decided to cry the entire time we were taking pictures when their mom and dad walked away cause they were needed in a shot.  We tried to make sure they got a nap, but that didn't happen.  Thankfully they didn't cry when it was ceremony time, but the ONLY reason they weren't crying is cause they wanted to walk down the aisle with grandpa.  SO....... ALL 4 of us walked down the aisle together.  At that point, I was about to get married, and it was just too hilarious, so I pretty much cracked up laughing the entire way down the aisle cause we were walking in with the kids.  It was very not sombre, but man was it adorable.

Here's some pics that friends took that day.

Us all walking down the aisle.

Cinnamon/Sugar Ceremony

First Kiss

Grand entrance to Gonna Fly Now from Rocky

DH and me!

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

Re: I'm back and a Mrs! PIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards