Georgia-Atlanta
Options

need 4 bridesmaids dresses

Hi,
I'm looking for matching Bridesmaids' dresses!  My wedding is only a few weeks away and I was just hoping that someone knew someone with a lot of dresses to sell.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Re: need 4 bridesmaids dresses

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Why don't you look at a retail store like Ann Taylor, JCrew or White House Black Market?  Then each maid can buy off the rack in their size so they don't have to worry as much about alterations?  Good luck!
  • Options
    Sapphire1002Sapphire1002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Some consignment stores may carry several BM's dresses... check out Bridal Sense on Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs.  You could also check on eBay..   Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My BMs got their dresses at Macy's.  With the holidays approaching, more formal wear is coming out on display.  My BMs paid $90 for dresses that they can wear (and have worn) again.
  • Options
    pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For my wedding I am just having my girls find a dress they like in a shade of blue. My color scheme is shades of blue and ivory, so different color bridesmaids dresses will go with the overall look of the wedding. My only rules are that it has to be a nice shade of blue (I've asked that they stay away from colors like turquoise and electric blue, for example), and I've asked that they not wear strapless dresses. If your wedding is so close and no one has a dress yet, then I would consider not having the girls all wear the same style dress, and just shoot for an over all look. 
  • Options
    chrissyinatlchrissyinatl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check JCPenney too - they have great, affordable dresses.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jnicolemajorsjnicolemajors member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi.  Are you still looking?  If so, what color, style, sizes?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards