Honeymoon Discussions

Secrets Capri or Secrets Silversands?

My husband and I are planning a belated honeymoon for this Feb. and we have narrowed it down to these two resorts- both in Riviera Maya.  Has anyone stayed at either?  I've seen a lot of posts about Secrets Maroma, and while we'd love to stay there, it was was a little too high for our budget.  These two seemed nice too and fit within our budget.   Any info you could share would be much appreciated.  Thanks!
Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Secrets Capri or Secrets Silversands?

• We stayed at Capri for a long weekend in April.  We chose it over Silversands for several reasons (they were the exact same price at the time).  We liked that it is a smaller resort with less than half the number of rooms of Silversands.  It also has a more traditional decor where Silversands is contemporary.  At Capri the entire resort is Preferred Club so you do not pay extra for that like you do at other Secrets properties.  

We really enjoyed Capri and found the resort and grounds to be lovely.  The service was excellent.  The quality of the meals impressed us as this was our first AI and we didn't really expect much from the food.  We had several dishes that were very good like the ceviche and fish tacos.  The house wines were also pretty good so we didn't bother ordering off the wine list.  The spa was exceptional!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We stayed at Maroma and loved it.

But we do know a couple who just booked Capri for their HM next July...it looks and sounds great!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards