Christian Weddings

Friday QOTD

Weekend plans?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday QOTD

• H and I are at a seminar all weekend learning how to flip houses and get into real estate. All day today tomorrow and Sunday. Hopefully at night I get get some things done around the house.
  • tonight: working varsity football game, will be home LATE :(

tomorrow: work for a couple hours, then spending the afternoon/evening with DH watching college football

sunday: church, another relaxing day with DH
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • tonight: early birthday dinner with my fiance at a surprise place.  my bday is on sept 12 but we both work so we figured today is easiest. 

saturday: driving by our new house to take a picture of the "Sold" sign.  my fiance is being kind of secretive about the rest of the day so i'm not sure what we are doing

sunday: not sure
  • fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2012
    Tonight: Nothing

Tomorrow: Work 9-5 (last Saturday shift!!)

Sunday: AM Church.  Youth group kicks off in the evening but AWANA still has a few weeks, so I'll chill at home while DH is at youth group.
  • Laying around! I'm pooped from teaching!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Having a girls night tonight with one of my friends.

Tomorrow- gym, then heading to the bay area for FI best man's bday dinner in SF. I don't like San Fran, so I'm not really looking forward to it!

Sunday- Breakfast with his sister in the bay area as well, then back home and maybe stopping by the air show, because I want to see the Air Force's Thunderbirds perform!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tonight: Working

Saturday: My best friend's bachelorette party, so I am going down to Chicago tomorrow morning. 

Sunday: Probably coming home as soon as I can recover from the party and actually spend a little time with my husband.
  • Myrtle Beach!  DH has been acting a little suspicious, so I think he may have planned something.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • BMcLeodTeamBMcLeodTeam member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited September 2012
    Tonight: Some more of my last min wedding stuff lol Just getting stuff done around the house

Tomorrow: Lunch with one of FI's cousins that I LOVE, she lives a 2 hr drive away. After that we're attending a business seminar from 5-10ish in the city she lives in (hence it being the perfect time for a lunch date!)

Sunday: Taking part in the Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope with my team :)
  • Today: Baking yummy treats and catching up on dictations and laundry. Then tonight a silent auction and dessert auction at church for missions fundraising.

Tomorrow: House building, maybe?

Sunday: Church and relaxing.
  • Friday night: Went to a really cool hibachi Japanese restuarant with some friends to celebrate with one of them who was induced last night! Super fun. :)

Saturday: Family BBQ with relatives I haven't seen in FOREVER and then driving back home.

Today: Homework and lounging. I'm super nauseous today and just trying to take it easy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards