Students

Any undergrad engaged students out there?!

2»

Re: Any undergrad engaged students out there?!

• I am a sophomore in college and he is a junior. We will be married next January and he will still have a semester left. i love the idea of us "building up" our lives together and starting our careers together :) we will be engaged almost exactly 2 years when we get married!
  • I am a sophomore in college and he is a junior. We will be married next January and he will still have a semester left. i love the idea of us "building up" our lives together and starting our careers together :) we will be engaged almost exactly 2 years when we get married!
  • I'm 2.5 years into my 4 year BBA degree. My FI proposed mear the end of my 2nd year and the date's set for August 2, 2014! Still getting some grief from my parents about being too young but they'll come around soon (hopefully)!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_any-undergrad-engaged-students-out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:a19332e4-6a91-4b46-acc2-465f919b1f59Post:28c77843-6ce8-4b1b-a8df-a0e0f40717cb">Any undergrad engaged students out there?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am a senior in college and me and my fiance just got engaged on Sept. 1st :) We decided on a long term engagement because he still has another year of school to go before he graduates and we both want to be done with school before getting hitched. I'm so excited though, we set a date and I've been having so much fun planning!  What about you guys?
    Posted by kbracero1[/QUOTE]

Hello to you! and Congrats! I'm also an undergrad engaged student. I'm going to take the winter break to do some planning or inspiration hunting.
    An animator and a writer are planning a wedding, it will be an epic graphic novel.
  • I am a semester away from graduating with my A.S degree and transfering to the university to get my bachelor's degree and then hopefully get into law school. I have been with my finace for 7 1/2 years and we have a daughter that is going to be 3 in Feb. I have a while to go before I am truely finished with school so I didn't want to put off getting married any longer. We are getting married June 14th 2013.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_any-undergrad-engaged-students-out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:a19332e4-6a91-4b46-acc2-465f919b1f59Post:ab3a8d3f-642b-420b-97c0-9aaea1803a83">Re: Any undergrad engaged students out there?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel like such a youngin. I'm a sophmore in college now, but have been engaged since senior year in high school. My FI is graduating next fall, but are waiting to have the wedding till August of 2014. I'll still be in school then, but only have about 1 year left. I've been looking for venues and the other biggies, but haven't really considered any until this year.
    Posted by estoniamarie[/QUOTE]

I'm a sophomore in college too so I definitely get the young thing. We're getting married June 2013
  • engaged in decemeber, in my senior year of undergrad (although im older than a typical senior, took a few years off) my fiance is finishing his AA degree (took a few years off for the navy) and getting married in july before i go off to law school!!
  • My FI proposed to me in August right before the beginning of my Sophomore year, we'll be married in June, right after it ends. I'm 19 and he's 21 (22 by the time we're married.) We've been together since I was in middle school, so it's not like it's a new relationship. It's definitely not common where I'm from, but I don't mind.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Just engaged and we are both Freshman. We are going for a long engagement, just under three years so that we have time to save and plan everything out perfectly :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_any-undergrad-engaged-students-out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:a19332e4-6a91-4b46-acc2-465f919b1f59Post:28c77843-6ce8-4b1b-a8df-a0e0f40717cb">Any undergrad engaged students out there?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am a senior in college and me and my fiance just got engaged on Sept. 1st :) We decided on a long term engagement because he still has another year of school to go before he graduates and we both want to be done with school before getting hitched. I'm so excited though, we set a date and I've been having so much fun planning!  What about you guys?
    Posted by kbracero1[/QUOTE]

<div>I am a senior at a small school.  I am one of few that are engaged in my senior class. We got engaged Dec 2012 and getting married Oct 2013. I gradtuate May 2013.  Our budget is very small so with me still and school and my FH the only one working we are making it work.  We didnt want to wait because we arent having a big wedding.  I am ready to get a job and start my life with my husband.  </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards