Ohio-Cleveland

West Side Rehearsal Dinner Sites

I'm looking for a rehearsal dinner site for 24 people. The ceremony is in Parma, so I'd like to stay on the West side.

Re: West Side Rehearsal Dinner Sites

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Antonio's in Parma. The food was awesome! I've actually loved them for years. While they don't have a party room, they did provide us with a portion of their secondary dining room, so it was pretty private. Pricing was around $15/pp and we covered the cost of 1 alcoholic beverage per person. We had 25 guests at ours.

Other places you might consider include Carrie Cerino's in N. Royalton (which is also Italian and very good) or Santo's (again, Italian) in Middleburg Hts. Both have party rooms.

Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours at Carrie Cerino's.  Actually we had our bridal shower, RD, and reception there!  They have great food, I've never been disappointed.  We reserved their Garden Room for our RD.  It's the front room of the restaurant.  They also have party rooms, but that might be too big for 24 people. 
  • edited December 2011
    buca di beppos is another nice place. i k now theres one in westlake. dont remember the other location.
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's a Buca in Strongsville, near the mall.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards