New York-Hudson Valley

Wedding Venues

I am so excited my finance and I booked appointments to see wedding venues over the next two weekends! We are going to see :

Davenport Club
Greentree Country Club
Glen Island Country Club
Villa Barone Hill Top Manor
HollowBrook Golf Club
Beckwith Point
Ceola Manor

Any comments, opinions, help any one may have on these places please let me know!Smile

Re: Wedding Venues

• lawyer707lawyer707 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have reviews of the davenport and greentree in my blog towards the bottom. Good luck with your search!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding at Glen Island last summer and it was absolutely amazing. Beautiful venue, great service, and delicious food.
    imageimageimage
  • lauraNkieranlauraNkieran member
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at the Greentree in March so I think that says which one I like best lol ... but honestly we've had a great experience with them so far.  Our next choice would have been the Davenport they just couldn't hold our numbers.  I've been to weddings at both and the food was good.
  • jeanna85jeanna85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Glen Island ! It's gorgeous and its nice that its on its own little island on the same grounds as a state park. I wasnt a big fan of the wedding factory that is Davenport Rd. I did like Greentree and Davenport less but they were still very nice. Beckwith had great views and it is "cheap" in comparison to the others- but you get what you pay for (mediocre food, no separate room for the cocktail hour just a walling off of the ballroom)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    we're getting married at surf club, check them out as well. they're on the same strip in new ro.

we looked at all of the clubs on the strip and thought that surf club was the best option for us. glen island was a close second but we were looking for something with outdoor locations as well.
  • RoxyV111582RoxyV111582 member
    edited December 2011
    i'm checking some of those venues myself, i need to call and make appointments. good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards