Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh Candy Buffet

Hi everyone!
I plan to have a candy buffet at the wedding, but just realized there is a company that will do this for you and I won't have to do any work on my own. But I don't know anyone that's used them. Has anyone had any experience with Pittsburgh Candy Buffet? I'm just trying to get an idea of whether or not they're reliable and dependable and if anyone's been satisfied with their services. Thanks so much!

Re: Pittsburgh Candy Buffet

• edited December 2011
    A waste of money. Seriously you can get some nice dishes from walmart or target and candy is cheap. Why pay someone when you can do it yourself. So much cheaper and will be exactly what you want. We are thinking of doing our own too.
  • julierose66julierose66 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    You're probably right. My fiance just said to me, "Sure, let's hire them. We're rich, after all." (Note the sarcasm!) And I already bought a few jars I plan to use. Now I just have to figure out where to get the candy! Thanks for the advice...
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    bulkfoods.com
    metrocandy.com
    http://www.candyfavorites.com, and these guys are based in pittsburgh so maybe you can pick up and save on shipping.
  • aetheysaetheys member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also get candy at "Fort Pitt Candy Co" in the strip! I went in one day just to see what the prices were because they sell bulk bags of like laffy taffy and the flavored tootsie rolls. The guy said they get a lot of people who come in for candy buffet help and said the manager was willing to help you find candy if they don't have it. I thought it was reasonably priced for what they did have in bulk and you won't have to pay for shipping!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards