September 2013 Weddings

I'm new here!

Hi ladies! I'm new here and looking forward to chatting with everyone! My fiance and I are getting married September 21, 2013 at the Old Model T Plant in Detroit. Just signed the contract today so now it's official!!

Re: I'm new here!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_im-new-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:811b3694-2acd-4557-bfa4-dba08d673f5aPost:3bb00790-044e-430a-b3c2-1de505c41e02">I'm new here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies! I'm new here and looking forward to chatting with everyone! My fiance and I are getting married September 21, 2013 at the Old Model T Plant in Detroit. Just signed the contract today so now it's official!!
    Posted by megkm1[/QUOTE]

Congrats ! That sounds like a cool venue
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yahoooo!!  Congrats!  That's my date too.  :D  Just so you know, if there is a topic you need to vent about or need ideas on you'll def find it here.  Happy planning!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jlp818Jlp818 member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Congrats!  Your venue sounds awesome! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!  That's my date too.  There are several other Detroit brides on here already as well.  Enjoy!
  • Congrats!  I have that date too!

Your venue sounds like a blast =)
  • mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Welcome! I'm also a Michigan bride. Glad to have you!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards