Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Guest book disaster?

http://www.projectwedding.com/post/list/rude-guest-book-comment 

WOW is all I can say...she posted a picture of it on the second or third page of comments. 
imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Guest book disaster?

• hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *cringe*  tacky, but I'd probably jIust laugh about it and not go through the work of covering it up. 
  • threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had to think about what it meant for a few moments, then I LOL'ed! 

I would say I'd let the parents know, and hope they would pay for a duplicate picture, then glue it one top of it. 
    imageimage

• edited December 2011
    Yikes!!  I agree with you 3Marie, but I love one of the comments about cutting it out and sending it to the 14-year-olds parents so it can be a keepsake for them! Ha!
  • threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking the same thing, maybe she could take a photo copy of it, and frame it then give it to her lovely cousin. 
    imageimage

• edited December 2011
    Wow. I would be pissed, though in retrospect it would be kind of funny. I agree with 3Marie.

Great, now I'm worried about my 15 year old cousin who is highly immature. She was throwing pens at people across the table, hiding forks in her purse, and touching all the food at Thanksgiving. Like I need another thing to worry about Frown
  • edited December 2011
    Ugh. I'm worried the same thing will happen with us. We're having a marriage scroll custom made for us by a calligrapher, and it'll end up being $300. I would freaking KILL anyone who decided to write something crude on it!
  • jtothelee216jtothelee216 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no.....that's just wrong. 
  • KikiTopazKikiTopaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I agree that it was very crude and unacceptable. I am hoping that my daughter chooses to have a guest tree where people sign their name and write a wish for the couple. After the wedding, we can make a special book to keep the wishes in.

• AmberDerekAmberDerek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL!   I would not be happy to see that in my guest book, but I'd probably laugh and show it to the cousin in front of their significant other 10 years from now.  That would be the ultimate pay back.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards