Arizona-Tucson

NWR- Tucson Apartments?

Hi everyone! We may be moving to the Tucson area- can anyone recommend a nice apartment? We're looking to pay $1000-$1500 a month. Thank you so much in advance for any info!

Re: NWR- Tucson Apartments?

• edited December 2011
    How many bedrooms?  Which side of town?  Any other preferences?
  • av777av777 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A 2 bedroom apartment would be ideal. As to what side of town, I guess northwest? I have heard that that is the best area. Thank you for your help!
  • edited December 2011
    Oro Valley is the nice area on the far(!) northwest side of town.  This apartment complex is supposed to be nice and you can get a 2-3 bedroom apartment in that price range:

Oro Vista Luxury Apartments1301 West Lambert LaneOro Valley, AZ 85737Call: 1 (866) 603-8130

I live on the far east side of town.  To be quite honest, in your price range you could easily find a very nice spacious home or condo to rent.  Most nice apartments will run between $800-1000, and I know of very nice, 1500 square feet + homes that rent between $1000-1500 a month. 

Far northwest, the foothills, far east side/north east (east of harrison or houghton, north of 22nd street), oro valley, vail, and rita ranch are all very nice, generally quiet & family friendly parts of town.  There are good neighborhoods in between as well, but you just have to do your research.  
  • edited December 2011
    $1000-$1500 in Tucson will get you a very nice apartment, or even as jennyp said a house.  You shouldn't have a problem finding something nice.  I lived at Finesterra on the East side and that was a 2 bedroom for around $1000 a month.  It was a very nice complex, beautiful and spacious apartments. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The Springs at Silverbell NOT Coachline! There are newer ones up by Oro Valley but I live in the Springs and it is very nice. The Willams Centre apartments on Broadway are very very nice, more like condos.
    -The Future Mrs. Rystrom
  • av777av777 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, you guys! Everyone here is so helpful. :) I will look into the apartments you suggested. Thanks again!
  • edited December 2011
    WHen I looked at apartments, I thought the Pushe Ridge Apartments were ideal due to location, price, and layout. I haven't seen the inside of Oro Vista Apartments. However, they look nice from the outside. The NW, specifically Oro Valley, is a nice area. However, if you're working on the east side of town, or even down town, it can feel like it's too far out. I don't know... I still prefer to live in the NW, but for some it may be too far from the rest of the city. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards