March 2012 Weddings
Options

Wedding Gawker

So since I've recently become addicted to pinterest.  I stumbbled across this site today, click

Just thought I'd share, it looks like it has a lot of neat stuff.

ETA: kamarks.. thanks I've now become a full blown pinner.... and it is CONSUMING me! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Wedding Gawker

• Options
    And I'm following you both :) 

Question: is there a way to pin things to other peoples boards? And is there a way to make a board private?  there is some wedding type stuff that I want to put on but don't want some people to see it.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    You can make group boards so multiple people can pin to it but I think that's the only way to pin to other people's boards. You can tag them in comments, though, if it's just something you want them to see.

As far as I know, there's no way to make a board private. I'm following you now, too!! LOVE Pintrest.
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You are so incredibly welcome! :) I warned you, LOL!
  • Options
    I just added you on pintrest! :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_wedding-gawker?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:e21c417b-76e6-446a-ab36-f839335a8dbdPost:56e808af-9f93-40a6-8a92-96bfb85d42e1">Re: Wedding Gawker</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can make group boards so multiple people can pin to it but I think that's the only way to pin to other people's boards. You can tag them in comments, though, if it's just something you want them to see. As far as I know, there's no way to make a board private. I'm following you now, too!! LOVE Pintrest.
    Posted by elidellio[/QUOTE]

OMG seriously TK is driving me insane!  Anyways thanks for that info!!  And I'm now stalking you also :) 

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I was crazy obsessed with pinterest when I first joined. Now I go on for a few minutes here and there, soI've cut the obsessiveness down just a bit. :)

Here I am! :)clickyyy

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards