Not Engaged Yet

Paint and other DC peeps

I found out that FI will be based out of Dulles to begin with. So who's in that area for me to possibly meet? I will have standby privledges so I don't know how much I will be out and about.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Paint and other DC peeps

• paintgirlpaintgirl member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm no longer a DC peep. :( But I will be back frequently! If you are going to be in town let me know. I'd love to say hello! Is FI flying for someone there?
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He's flying for Colgan, which does the hoppers for Continential, United and US Airways, we're hoping that he can go somewhere else, he really doesn't want to be in NYC or DC. Sniffle, I was hoping for real friends!
    edited December 2011
    Eeek. Yeah NYC (is EWR or LGA primary airport in that area?) would SUCK. DC rocks but to have any fun you need to be in closer to the city, which is super expensive on the "we trust you to fly a hundred people safely but we pay you peanuts" pilot salary (at least a first).

Where else could he end up? Boston? I know they're doing some IAH routes now too - a break from their normal eastern seaboard stuff.
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OHH I am wishing he ends up in Boston. Muahahaha.
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Options are :
    DC
    NYC
    Buff-lo
    Syracuse- Sorry if that's spelled horribly
    Charleston, WV
    Bar Harbor, Maine
    Portland, Maine
    Houston
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_paint-other-dc-peeps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:20c1b086-6723-42f5-bef5-e0ed553fe522Post:7781ac71-01c6-4464-9539-00c236cc21dc">Re: Paint and other DC peeps</a>:
    [QUOTE] Syracuse- Sorry if that's spelled horribly
    Posted by hetshup[/QUOTE]

Nope it's spelled right!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Hate to say it, but Charleston is actually a lovely town.

And the closest of all of those to ME!!!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    None of those are anywhere near me. 
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mutley, my whole family is in CA. Dad lives in Ventura County, Mom lives in Paso Robles and my brother lives in San Jose.  
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you guys should "end up" somewhere in Maine...cause those are close to me Tongue out

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards