August 2012 Weddings

More Music Talk :)

I need some ideas!  So to elaborate on id012's post... 

What song are you using for your cake cutting? 

What song(s) are you asking your videographer to use (if you're having one)?  We are thinking about White Dress by Ben Rector or Ho Hey by the Lumineers.  Just want something fun and upbeat.  Suggestions? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: More Music Talk :)

• We don't have a videographer, but we are using "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leopard for the cake cutting.
  • We are using "You're My Best Friend" by Queen for our cake cutting, and we just booked our videographer yesterday (my wedding is tomorrow) so I haven't discussed any song selections with him lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We don't have a specific song for the cake cutting because it will only take 20 seconds. We aren't having a videographer either. We are doing a slide show of us growing up and as a couple. The song clips we chose for that are: Hey Soul Sister, Crocodile Rock, Send Me On My Way, I Take My Chances, and This Kind of Love. I've found that its easier to add the music last because you can get images timed the way you want and then the song you wanted just doesn't fit.
  • We're using "How sweet it is to be loved by you" :D
  • Not sure about the cake cutting, but for our video we chose "Better Together" by Jack Johnson
  • Still in discussion with FI but we LOVE Drake and I THINK we are going with What if I Kissed You
    Cheryl (25) Andy (24) Newlyweds as of 8-17-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnancy week by week
  • We finally figured these songs out.
    Cake cutting Love you Madly by Cake
    Videography song clips
    Feels Like Home by Chantal Krevicz (also our first dance)
    I can't wait (to marry you) byRunner Runner
    What I like about you by the Romantics

the entrance songs we are still having trouble for everyone but the parents
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We changed our cake cutting song to Sugar Sugar by the Archies, our grand entrance song for the WP is Sexy and I Know It..
    Cheryl (25) Andy (24) Newlyweds as of 8-17-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnancy week by week
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards