June 2013 Weddings

Bridesmaids Dresses (Kind of a Rant!)

So bridesmaids dresses are finally picked out and 2 of 4 BMs got fitted today!  I had an appointment at one store in town that I have had friends use for their weddings.  We got to the store today and the salesperson that was helping us was from a different store...she was CLUELESS and RUDE about the entire appointment.  We were the only 5 people in the store with 4 salesgirls walking around.  The girls finally got fitted and then went to start the payment process when they started tacking all of these fees that were apparently mentioned before.  No....they were not mentioned!! I was livid...the manager was yelling at me, saying she gave me a folder of information the first time I went in there.  (Never happened). 

We finally told them we were done and walked out.  We went to another store without an appointment and we were treated sooo nicely! It was sooo nice. 

Ahhh...sorry this has just been my first awful bridal experience.  I was a bridezilla today...I hope that is the one and only time....

Re: Bridesmaids Dresses (Kind of a Rant!)

• :( I'm sorry that turned out so awful! I hope that's the worst you get through this experience!
  • Sorry you had a bad experience. I know it could be a hit or miss with the wedding stores, but I"m glad your the second store was nice to you and your girls!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Glad the second store was nice. I went with my bridesmaids to 2 different stores. For a variety of reasons, I went to both stores more than once. We had different experiences at each store depending on who was working that day. Kind of annoying, really bad for salespeople to be rude, but in the end I like the dresses we picked and hope they come in soon! They seem to be taking forever!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_bridesmaids-dresses-kind-of-a-rant?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:b2d53500-a7c9-439c-a74d-0c52b9b83a62Post:f0997798-48c2-4ad6-8e28-bc81d7a94668">Bridesmaids Dresses (Kind of a Rant!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]So bridesmaids dresses are finally picked out and 2 of 4 BMs got fitted today!  I had an appointment at one store in town that I have had friends use for their weddings.  We got to the store today and the salesperson that was helping us was from a different store...she was CLUELESS and RUDE about the entire appointment.  We were the only 5 people in the store with 4 salesgirls walking around.  The girls finally got fitted and then went to start the payment process when they started tacking all of these fees that were apparently mentioned before.  No....they were not mentioned!! I was livid...the manager was yelling at me, saying she gave me a folder of information the first time I went in there.  (Never happened).  We finally told them we were done and walked out.  We went to another store without an appointment and we were treated sooo nicely! It was sooo nice.  Ahhh...sorry this has just been my first awful bridal experience.  I was a bridezilla today...I hope that is the one and only time....
    Posted by etkolbu[/QUOTE]

ugh im so sorry that happened! I alos had a bad experience at a bridal store for my dress fittings! It was terrible. I hope you have a better experience! :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_bridesmaids-dresses-kind-of-a-rant?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:b2d53500-a7c9-439c-a74d-0c52b9b83a62Post:f0997798-48c2-4ad6-8e28-bc81d7a94668">Bridesmaids Dresses (Kind of a Rant!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]So bridesmaids dresses are finally picked out and 2 of 4 BMs got fitted today!  I had an appointment at one store in town that I have had friends use for their weddings.  We got to the store today and the salesperson that was helping us was from a different store...she was CLUELESS and RUDE about the entire appointment.  We were the only 5 people in the store with 4 salesgirls walking around.  The girls finally got fitted and then went to start the payment process when they started tacking all of these fees that were apparently mentioned before.  No....they were not mentioned!! I was livid...the manager was yelling at me, saying she gave me a folder of information the first time I went in there.  (Never happened).  We finally told them we were done and walked out.  We went to another store without an appointment and we were treated sooo nicely! It was sooo nice.  Ahhh...sorry this has just been my first awful bridal experience.  I was a bridezilla today...I hope that is the one and only time....
    Posted by etkolbu[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards