Not Engaged Yet
Options

AuntieFace!!!

First off, while I'm still new to the boards I actually missed posting here the last couple days! Things have been busy at work, bleh. Glad to steal a moment to check in. :-)

Second--I found out I'm going to be an aunt!! My sister is having her first baby this August. I can't really tell anyone yet, but I figure since no one here knows who I am it's safe. I'm so excited!!

Re: AuntieFace!!!

• Options
    paintgirlpaintgirl member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! I have a whole herd of nieces and nephews at this point. I've lost count.
  • Options
    MeganFaceMeganFace member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have wanted her to have a baby since she got married. Because I have no plans for one myself for a few years, but I love babies (especially when I can give them back if they get fussy, hehe).

I'm very excited!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay, congrats on being an aunt! Laughing
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hooray! :-)

I'd love to be an Aunt but unfortunately that means my brother would have to procreate and I am so not comfortable with that. lol So in the mean time I make use of my friends kids. :-D
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MeganFaceMeganFace member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It just occurred to me that baby shower planning will likely fall to me. Does this mean I need to meander over to the Bump for ideas? Wink
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    bahahahahhahahha
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

That's wicked! Congrats to you (& your sis)!! Babies are fun...when they're someone elses!LOL

I'm hoping to get the same call any day from BF's sis (her and DH have been trying for a few months)!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! I love babies, how exciting!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! 

It is great to be able to spill here.  I admit that you ladies know I'm pregnant and a lot of our close friends do not yet.  5 more weeks to keep quiet.  Very hard on days like today when I want to shout it from the rooftops. 
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Embarassed I feel honored that people tell us all these important things!!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    ashleyjo09ashleyjo09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Being a aunt is great...you get to spoil the mess out of them then send 'em home!! I have 4 neices, 2 nephews, 2 great-neices, 2 great-nephews, and 1 more great-niece/nephew on the way!! ( i have much older brothers, so 4 of my neices and nephews are my age...hence why they have children)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I have two nephews and two godchildren, and my life has only gotten more fulfilled since they were born.  Children are incredible (especially when they belong to your siblings/friends and you can give them back when they start screaming!)  Hahaha.  ;-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards