Pre-wedding Parties

Rehearsal dinner question

We are inviting all of our wedding guests to the rehearsal dinner.  Ours is not a destination wedding per se, since it is in my hometown and near my side of the family, but at least 2/3 of the guests (his family and our friends) will be traveling a considerable distance, which is why we are inviting everyone.  I need some advice regarding our rehersal dinner invitations.  Should we send seperate invitations for each event, or include an invitation for the rehearsal dinner with the wedding invitations with a check box for it on the response card?  His family is hosting the rehearsal and mine is hosting the wedding-this will be indicated on the invitations regardless of how we send them.   Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal dinner question

• edited December 2011
    Since everyone is invited to both events, I think it would fine to send them out together. You could use coordinating postcard RSVP's to make sure they get to the correct person for each event.

• edited December 2011
    I think one RSVP card works.  Just keep it very clear, so that it's not confusing to people.  GL!
  • edited December 2011
    I think this could go either way. But to keep it easy, one is probably okay, just make sure the two invites are easily distinguished so guests don't get confused.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards