Not Engaged Yet

Crap BF/FI/H says

H: "Why are you still on the 'Not Engaged Yet' board?  You need to move on to the 'My Life is Over' board."
I'm not good at feelings.

Re: Crap BF/FI/H says

• edited December 2011
    his excuse for everything is "welcome to married life"

uhh buddy, we're not married. actually we're technically not even engaged yet. nice try

5/27/12
  • edited December 2011
    FI (wakes up in the middle of the night):  What's that smell?

Me:  You farted.

FI:  Farts again, rolls over, and falls back asleep.
  • edited December 2011
    Shoes, you make it sound so glamorous for those of us that are still sleeping alone... LOL
    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end... Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    He sings "so fresh and so clean, clean" every time he gets out of the shower. Every. Single. Time.
  • cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Oh Shoes and Allusive... thank you so much for the laughs this morning!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh. I wish he was sitting beside me right now. I'd be able to come up with so much stuff. I'll have to think about it. He says a lot of things that would qualify.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Whenever I tell him to calm down (jokingly because I hate it when he tells me that), he says, "I'm perfectly calm, dude.  I'm calmer than you are."

Also, "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man," is common.

(Both from The Big Lebowski)

He says "That's what she said," all.the.time.
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HAHA, allusive, that sounds like something my BF would do.

BF says all kinds of goofy stuff. This morning, he decided my name was Professor Agatha Brownbottom, or Aggie for short, and jokingly called me that all morning until I left for work. Teehee.
  • CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_crap-bffih-says?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:084f2da5-9914-46f6-862a-8e8ac690e14aPost:711379b4-14fb-4aa1-881e-f2676e4ee429">Re: Crap BF/FI/H says</a>:
    [QUOTE]He sings "so fresh and so clean, clean" every time he gets out of the shower. Every. Single. Time.
    Posted by allusive007[/QUOTE]
    My FI says this too!!  Men are strange. 
  • LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    BF has just discovered The Lonely Island. He has been walking around singing it and texting it to me all day long. The first time He texted me "I juuust haaad seeeex!" I wrote back "WHAT?!?!" It was pretty funny.

He does all sort of weird stuff all the time. Last night he wrapped his arms around my back, and I said that I could pick him up. I leaned forward and picked him up off the floor. He then said that was leaning and not picking him up, so I turned around and he told me that I had to pick him up at the waist and hold him up "Simba style, like in the Lion King." I was cracking up.
    friends tv show funy
  • peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    FI says a LOT that would qualify.  Unfortunately, I have stupid brain this morning.  I'll get back to you on that.

ETA: Every time I tell him something that he really doesn't find interesting he says "Great story.  You should tell it at parties."  Which makes me want to punch him.
    I french with my man
  • lmwilberlmwilber member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

"next time, try having a point. It makes it so much more interesting for the listener." Whenever I tell a story that he feels has no point. It drives me nuts....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I shared this before, and it's probably TMI, but I can't help repeating this story.

BF and I came home from the bar one night, and he was trying to be sexy.  He comes up to me, startes me straight in the eyes and says in the sexiest voice he can muster up. "I'm gonna poke you in the labia."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_crap-bffih-says?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:084f2da5-9914-46f6-862a-8e8ac690e14aPost:8b949a90-6b1d-4c5b-bea1-960d846f0d9c">Re: Crap BF/FI/H says</a>:
    [QUOTE]HAHA, allusive, that sounds like something my BF would do. BF says all kinds of goofy stuff. This morning, he decided my name was Professor Agatha Brownbottom, or Aggie for short, and jokingly called me that all morning until I left for work. Teehee.
    Posted by marleylikeair[/QUOTE]

"Brownbottom" I love it! That is too funny. Boys are silly.
  • peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_crap-bffih-says?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:084f2da5-9914-46f6-862a-8e8ac690e14aPost:1afbaf58-833b-4fa6-ab4e-0179d4fbbf05">Re: Crap BF/FI/H says</a>:
    [QUOTE]I shared this before, and it's probably TMI, but I can't help repeating this story. BF and I came home from the bar one night, and he was trying to be sexy.  He comes up to me, startes me straight in the eyes and says in the sexiest voice he can muster up. "I'm gonna poke you in the labia."
    Posted by Wrkn925[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm thankful that I had finished my yogurt.  I don't think peaches would have fit in my nose.</div>
    I french with my man
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    edited December 2011
    Driving  to have dinner with my family FI spots a billboard along the highway for a strip club.  BTW Shelton is a nickname for my Fiance via Bren.

Shelton: I would never go to one of those places.
    Me: *cocks an eyebrow* why?
    Shelton: Because its a waste of money, why am I going to go and pay money to watch some girl take off her top and know I won't have a chance of sleeping with her.  When I can go to a club and a know that I have a chance of getting between the legs of any girl there without spending money.
    Me: I really should start a 'sh#t my Fiance says' blog. 

Another one is from when we were first dating and I was losing weight. I commented on how jeans I just got a few weeks ago were loose.

Me: I think I want to go buy new jeans.  What do you think?
    Shelton: Why would you buy new jeans when you have a long way to go?
    Me: *didn't know whether to slap him or laugh as I saw the light bulb in his brain click on about what he just said* Ummmm I think you need to walk away.
    Shelton: Sweetie I'm so sorry you knew what I meant right?

I knew that he meant that I was loosing weight fast and that buying new jeans would result is money wasted.  Yea.....
  • desertsundesertsun member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_crap-bffih-says?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:084f2da5-9914-46f6-862a-8e8ac690e14aPost:711379b4-14fb-4aa1-881e-f2676e4ee429">Re: Crap BF/FI/H says</a>:
    [QUOTE]He sings "so fresh and so clean, clean" every time he gets out of the shower. Every. Single. Time.
    Posted by allusive007[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I think I'm the one who says silly things more often than my H does.</div><div>
    </div><div>I always say "Shower time. Doo do de doo." Like "Hammer time."</div><div>
    </div><div>Yeah. I'm cool.</div><div>
    </div><div>

</div>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_crap-bffih-says?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:084f2da5-9914-46f6-862a-8e8ac690e14aPost:885fc357-f5f3-4e7c-90f6-dc81c63b8a5e">Re: Crap BF/FI/H says</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crap BF/FI/H says : I think I'm the one who says silly things more often than my H does. <strong>I always say "Shower time. Doo do de doo." Like "Hammer time."</strong> Yeah. I'm cool.
    Posted by desertsun[/QUOTE]

Dude, I say this sometimes, but only to myself or in my head. LOL.
  • csousa1csousa1 member
    edited December 2011

Me: "You are down from 270 to 244 since we started working out in February. Why the hell am I not losing weight too?"
    BF: "I have no idea because you HUFF IT on that damn elliptical!"
    Pause...
    BF: "I mean, well, you are losing weight, I just..."
    Me: "It's okay, I'm actually really flattered that you think I run fast on the elliptical."

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_crap-bffih-says?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:084f2da5-9914-46f6-862a-8e8ac690e14aPost:81caee35-e8ae-4307-befb-2cd2e08b7083">Re: Crap BF/FI/H says</a>:
    [QUOTE]Me: "You are down from 270 to 244 since we started working out in February. Why the hell am I not losing weight too?" BF: "I have no idea because you HUFF IT on that damn elliptical!" Pause... BF: "I mean, well, you are losing weight, I just..." Me: "It's okay, I'm actually really flattered that you think I run fast on the elliptical."
    Posted by csousa1[/QUOTE]

<div>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  ROFL!</div>
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Everyone else’s stories are funny.

My BF has decided to sounds like the robot female voice from the self check outs in Safeway.  Drives me nuts. He says "please scan your club car."  One time he wanted me to say it with him and I wouldn't, so he repeated that over and over and OVER again till we got home 20 mins later.  I almost punched him, except I was driving.  Now he just says it to annoy me.  He also thinks it is funny to say when I am trying to be sexy.  Right like I have to pay for you.

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_crap-bffih-says?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:084f2da5-9914-46f6-862a-8e8ac690e14aPost:33100e9e-0dd9-4604-b352-49d5ea4dc02e">Re: Crap BF/FI/H says</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crap BF/FI/H says : Haha. I totally do that. Whenever I tell a story that BF finds boring, he'll say, "<strong>and then you found five dollars</strong>?" when I'm done. Hmph.
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

BF says that when he tells a story and I don't respond or have the reaction he wanted.  Actually he says, "and then <strong>I</strong> found 5 dollars."
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG WRKN! I forgot that story....rofl  

I say WAY more stupid things than he does. 

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011

Me:  blah blah blah question?
    BF: Ok
    Me: Really? That's great! Are you even listening?
    BF: Yea.... what'd you say?

OMG Dude! lol

• MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He can be on the phone for an hour and when I ask what's up after he hangs up, he says " nothing". Nothing does not equal an hour conversation!!
  • thejessythejessy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just came back from a visit to my bf, and he kept using "OH EMM GEE!" He said a girl at work got it stuck in his head. It makes him sound like a 12 year old girl!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards