Pennsylvania

Pocono Wedding 10/30/10 LOVED MY Vendors!!!

KissHello everyone:
   I recently was married in Bear Creek, PA and it was a destination wedding as I am from VA. Since everything turned out so well and we were budget conscious (for sure) I would like to recommend my vendors to any bride's who are in the market. 
 First and foresmost we had our wedding at the Bischwind Bed & Breakfast, what an outstanding place! We loved the inkeeper, Billie, and all our guests raved about how outstanding the event was. The service, the food, the staff and the location was out of this world! It exceeded my expectations, the best part is when you book a wedding there you have the whole place including all of the rooms. Excellant choice for a small wedding, very warm and intimate. Finally it was all inclusive, no caterers, no cake makers...no problems at all! We held our ceremony there also so everything was in one place and totally seemless!
  Next we used the Powder Bar for onsite makeup and hair. They were excellant! Everyone looked great who received the service and the makeup and hair stayed through a night of rip roaring dancing and a windy outside ceremony! They were super, on time, and  had us ready for photos when needed. 
  We used Platinum Production DJ's in Wilkes Barre and they were absolutely outstanding. Our guests loved the music and the DJ's knew how to judge the crowd. The enitre transaction and service was pracitically effortless, which was a big plus. The best part they were very inexpensive but the service was fantastic. 
  Flowers were by Wedding Flowers ETC also an outstanding choice, the owner Melissa does not run a flower shop so there is no additional overhead price tacked on to the event. After meeting with Melissa one time she had a great plan and flawless execution. Again the flowers exceeeded my expectations at a price that was within my budget. 
  Our photographer from Perfect Day in N.J. did a great job and spent a lot of time making sure he captured everything we wanted. We have not received the photos back as of yet but I am confident that we will be pleased. He worked very hard to catch every moment and spent a lot of time at our event. We are very pleased with his level of effort and cant wait to see the photos.   
  I hope this helps and good luck. We were so surprised at how exceptional all of the vendors performed for us and how every guest enjoyed the event as much as we did. 
  All of the vendors listed above have websites if you want to use them.  I also strongly recommend the Bischwind B & B for a romantic weekend getaway. We cant wait to go back. Check out the Teddy Roosevelt Suite, its amazing! We loved it!       

Re: Pocono Wedding 10/30/10 LOVED MY Vendors!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards