October 2012 Weddings

Fabulous shoes? Check! Wedding shoes? Fail!

So my shoes finally came in, and even though I love them, they are not right for my wedding.

The first thing my mom said when I pulled them out of the box was "Oh Dorothy, are we going back to Kansas?" with a snicker, which put me off. Then she mentioned that the rest of my family will say something similar (no one has any tact).  Then as a walked in them i noticed the sequins got caught on the cuff of my pants, so I can only imagine my dress will get caught too. Still, they are really comfortable and really awesome! You can even run your finger along the sequins to switch them from more red, to more gold.

Now I just need to find a short dress to wear with them, and an occasion to wear them to. ;)

Re: Fabulous shoes? Check! Wedding shoes? Fail!

• Maybe you could pair them with a really cute dress or skirt for your rehearsal? They are cute!
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • great idea! Done. :) 
  • I almost got those, just with the black and white on the heel, my mom said fi family would think he was marrying a wicked witch. but they are cute shoes!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • LOVE a glitter pump!! Hoping to find mine in pink. If you're family makes a snide comment, I would respond with "I'm off to see the wizard". Those shoes are adorable and trendy. So don't let the less-fashionable tell you otherwise!
    Love and Blessings
    September 2012 May Siggy: The Honeymoon!! Sandals Royal Caribbean in Montego Bay, Jamaica for New Years Eve
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I made glitter orange shoes!
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards