**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: ~TGIF!!!~

• kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Finally a nice long weekend!!!

I have a meeting today blah...but at least I really don't have to work!!

Tonight: Clean and grocery shop for all the appetizers I am making for the weekend!!

Tomorrow: Gym, put together my yummy 7 layer dip for party #1 @ my cousin's!!!

Sunday: Sleep in! Party w/FI's family!

Monday: Parade w/ my SIL's/BIL's & my neice & nephew!! Party @ my Aunt's!!

Have a great weekend girls & enjoy the holiday!!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Woo sooooooooooo HAPPY for this amazing 3 day weekend and the amazing weather with it!

Tonight - Going to raymour to look at bedroom sets FINALLY. then a big pasta dinner to prep for tomarrow.

Saturday- dave matthews concert and were going at 1 to tailgate. OH jesus. will be fun though!

Sunday - probably nursing my huge hangover then going for drinks and some SATC2 in the evening.

Monday - hmm nothing planned. I'll have to figure out something.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Yay for long weekend! Getting out early today and going to start baking for the 3 Memorial Day parties, two on Sunday and one on Monday. I guess the whole eating healthy thing is out the window.

WR: Have to start assembly my invitations. I'm not sure if I should buy pocket folds for them but my BMs are telling me not to waste money on that.
  • herb0622herb0622 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Finally Friday and a long weekend!! Wohoo...haven't had a day off since my cruise in March...Weekend plans-

Tonight- Nail appt and doing a little shopping

Saturday- Heading to Mystic for the day with FI and then wine tasting at Gouevia

Sunday- Beach with FI and some friends (yay for summer!)

Monday- Cookout at my house!!

Have a fun and safe weekend ladies!!!
    Anniversary
  • Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FRIDAY!!!

Tonight:Frankie Valli at Mohegan (hoping for a not too chaotic drive from Boston)

Saturday: Dress shopping!!

Sunday/Monday: Not sure if we'll be in CT or Boston....

• edited December 2011

Yay Friday!!!  Today I'm working part of the day and this morning I really need to update my blog and get my website rolling.  It's so much harder to motivate yourself when it's for yourself and not someone else giving you a deadline!

This weekend we have a wedding to go to on Sunday (actually have two, but we can't be in two places at once!).  I can't wait!  I think it's going to be a ton of fun.

Monday DH is going to work.... boooo... because we're going to NH for a friend's surprise birthday party next weekend and we have to take Friday off for that.  Hopefully we'll get to bbq or something Monday night.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Have a good Memorial Day weekend everyone!!!

Looking forward to relaxing on our patio on Monday with the hubbs! I think we will need it after this weekend =)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tgif-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:0f98baf7-6bcc-4867-8f85-84bb32563dfdPost:f2d7dfb3-fb4d-4e48-99d6-fc938b0eba49">Re: ~TGIF!!!~</a>:
    [QUOTE]Woo sooooooooooo HAPPY for this amazing 3 day weekend and the amazing weather with it! Tonight - <strong>Going to raymour to look at bedroom sets FINALLY. then a big pasta dinner to prep for tomarrow. </strong>Saturday- dave matthews concert and were going at 1 to tailgate. OH jesus. will be fun though! Sunday - probably nursing my huge hangover then going for drinks and some SATC2 in the evening. Monday - hmm nothing planned. I'll have to figure out something.
    Posted by sloanacz[/QUOTE]

<div>if you go to the one in Manchester, ask to work with a guy named Jon O.  he just helped DH and I pick out couches and he is AWESOME.  such a nice guy!!  tell him Sandra & Billy sent you :)</div>
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank GOD this week is finally over!!!!  now i just have to get through all the sh!tty projects that i know are going to be thrown my way at work today. ugghhhh

Tonight: Shopping :)  can't get any better!  too bad it's mostly for the new house lol.  i desperately need a dining room set!!

Tomorrow:  painting my office, and laying out in the sun.  and catching up on my dvr!

Sunday:  finish painting and more laying out :)  

Monday: more laying out LOL and then helping friends clean their new house at night!
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY for the 3 day weekend! I need this so bad!

Today: leaving work early, then helping FI vacuum his parent's pool so we can jump in and play! Then going to Toad's Place tonight since one of our GM's friend is playing in the band that's performing.

Tomorrow: Probably doing a quick shred workout then poolside. Stonebridge sounds really good tomorrow night but it may be pushed to Sunday.

Sunday: More poolside and either Stonebridge at night or minigolf and ice cream with some friends.

Monday: A bunch of us are planning on going to the beach. I'm lovin it!!!

And another big huge CONGRATULATIONS to Melissa this weekend! :0)
  • megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAH for three day weekends.
    Going "home" to Ipswich, MA this weekend for some family time and beach time.  Also one of my best friends is coming home for the wknd from San Francisco and she is the final girl I have to ask to be in the WP so I can't wait to see her and then being able to really start planning!
    Soo..
    Friday: Drive to Ipswich
    Saturday: Beach
    Sunday: Beach
    Monday: Drive back to CT
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight: movies w/ FI..I'm feeling Ironman 2

Tomorrow: Big screen TV delivered and mounted (Yay!) Then off to six flags w/ sis, BIL and 16 mo. old nephew to enjoy the new toddler waterpark (and the coasters) Then watching movies on the new TV.

Sunday: Aunt, Grandfather and cousin coming to see the new house and have a little picnic.

Monday: visiting friend's new baby and RELAXING. Perhaps SATC2 with sis!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! 172 invitedimage 149 accepted!image 23 can't make itimage
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tgif-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:0f98baf7-6bcc-4867-8f85-84bb32563dfdPost:9d8b3647-df70-4685-8987-609ff111b2e0">Re: ~TGIF!!!~</a>:
    [QUOTE]YAY for the 3 day weekend! I need this so bad! Today: leaving work early, then helping FI vacuum his parent's pool so we can jump in and play! Then going to Toad's Place tonight since one of our GM's friend is playing in the band that's performing. <strong>Tomorrow: Probably doing a quick shred workout then poolside. Stonebridge sounds really good tomorrow night but it may be pushed to Sunday.</strong> Sunday: More poolside and either Stonebridge at night or minigolf and ice cream with some friends. Monday: A bunch of us are planning on going to the beach. I'm lovin it!!! And another big huge CONGRATULATIONS to Melissa this weekend! :0)
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

It's going to be a mad-house...I try to avoid downtown Milford this weekend haha. 
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight: jumping on the ferry to LI, crashing at the rents place

Tomorrow: Jones Beach Air Show!  WOO HOO!

Sunday: BBQ in Milford at FI's groomsman's place

Monday: Planting my veggie garden
  • EStar73EStar73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish I had this weekend off to relax but I work at a retail store so this weekend is all hands on deck. I am going to try to fit in a trip to see SATC2 tonight and lunch with friends on Sat though.
  • Whippet8Whippet8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: Shred...then relaxing with the DH

Saturday: Shred...enjoying the weather...checking out BIL's new house...chaperoning senior prom.

Sunday: sleeping late (hopefully)...shred...and then a 3 mile run...no idea for the night time

Monday: family picnic at the family tree farm
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tgif-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:0f98baf7-6bcc-4867-8f85-84bb32563dfdPost:c936477b-653e-4f6c-89db-912f31be8c6d">Re: ~TGIF!!!~</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tonight: jumping on the ferry to LI, crashing at the rents place Tomorrow: <strong>Jones Beach Air Show!  WOO HOO</strong>! Sunday: BBQ in Milford at FI's groomsman's place Monday: Planting my veggie garden
    Posted by ZoeTheDog[/QUOTE]

That sounds fun! My dad was in the AF- I'm going to mention it to him- thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tgif-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:0f98baf7-6bcc-4867-8f85-84bb32563dfdPost:f2d7dfb3-fb4d-4e48-99d6-fc938b0eba49">Re: ~TGIF!!!~</a>:
    [QUOTE]Woo sooooooooooo HAPPY for this amazing 3 day weekend and the amazing weather with it! Tonight - Going to raymour to look at bedroom sets FINALLY. then a big pasta dinner to prep for tomarrow. Saturday- dave matthews concert and were going at 1 to tailgate. OH jesus. will be fun though! Sunday - probably nursing my huge hangover then going for drinks and some SATC2 in the evening. Monday - hmm nothing planned. I'll have to figure out something.
    Posted by sloanacz[/QUOTE]

We got our couches and bedroom set at Pilgrim and love them both. They also have free financing so you don't get charged interest (ours was for a year). Also, they are negotiable - so use those wedding stills and try to get a good price!

And I LOVE DMB. I have a DMB tattoo and got a drumstick and setlist from Dave at SPAC. Best moment ever! I haven't been able to go to a show last year or this year because we are saving for the wedding... boo lol  Have fun!
  • edited December 2011
    Today- hanging out/recovering. Looking forward to all the Say Yes to the Dress episodes that are on from 5-10pm! woohoo

Tomorrow- Mani/pedi and picking out outfits for...

Sunday- E-PICS! Finally!!! After being engaged for 13 months!

Monday- beach?? finishing addressing the invites!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tgif-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:0f98baf7-6bcc-4867-8f85-84bb32563dfdPost:c19c2e8f-64d7-49b9-b9f6-7cc9896b5b5b">Re: ~TGIF!!!~</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ~TGIF!!!~ : That sounds fun! My dad was in the AF- I'm going to mention it to him- thanks!
    Posted by crushme8602[/QUOTE]

OMG it's amazing. 

<a href="http://www.jonesbeachairshow.com/">http://www.jonesbeachairshow.com/</a>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards