Michigan-Grand Rapids

Looking for a string quartet!

I am looking for a string quartet for our ceremony and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations?

Re: Looking for a string quartet!

• barbara1312barbara1312 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

At my daughter's wedding a few weeks ago she had the Signature String Quartet play the ceremony.  They were excellent!  The communication was good, they were very helpful in helping suggest music, and they played beautifully.  Their prices are comparable with everyone else I checked out.

Google Signature String Quartet Grand Rapids and they should come right up.  I talked with and emailed Jennifer, who was very good at returning phone calls and emails.  PM me if you need more info.

• dogsandfrogsdogsandfrogs member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks barbara!  I'll be sure to check them out.
  • kwreckskwrecks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am lucky because my future cousin in law has been playing violin since she was 5 and was part of the GVSU orchestra, and she's getting together some students she played with and they're playing at my wedding.  I bet if you were to get in contact with the orchestra director, they could point you to some students who are still great players but probably wouldn't mind having the experience and wouldn't charge very much.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry for the late post...

Not sure where you are but you can try calling the music dept at the college in your area. My mother used a group through WMU for her wedding and it was fairly reasonablely priced.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards