April 2012 Weddings

Eee! Checking things off!

EEE!

Our personalized napkins for the cake came in today! I also ordered my paper lanters for the reception, my parasol, and picked up some other things for my next DIY project! (I should finish the others, too, huh?)

What are you ladies working on?? Tomorros is 3 months!! OMG
Photobucket .:.Marci.:.
image Of 155 invited:
image 74 Will rock out the night!
image 11 Are party poopers!
image 70 Are procrastinators!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Eee! Checking things off!

• I'm using paper lanterns for our reception too!
    The only DIY i have left is the seating chart and i can't do that til i get to where i'm getting married.

But that's all really really exciting for you!
  • Love em! I need to finish my BM hangers...ugh.
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • The wine stopper is cute!
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • Just got my envelopes all stuffed and ready to go. I just need stamps. Went this week and pick out my cake and picked out the rehearsal dinner site. . Going today to go on a bridesmaid jewelry hunt because I can't find anything I like. February is my big month of to do's. Going to the hall's open house to pick out food, dress fittings, hair appointments, 2 showers and my bachelorette party.
    December Siggy Challenge. Yep he's a sports fan. Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I need to get the rest of my stationery things printed, and I scheduled my first fitting for 3rd week in February, so I have to hit the gym even harder now! We sent out our invitations and have gotten back quite a few, so I'm going to log those all on my excel sheet when I get home (I'm in Scottsdale, AZ for work this weekend, so I'm taking Monday off!)

And on Monday we are meeting with my reverend who is marrying us AND taking our first dance lesson!
    We're married! And we're ready to sell! http://nauticalwedding.weebly.com/index.html
    Anniversary
  • Yay for checks!! 

We ordered our rental linens this morning; invitations are in so now we just need to print out the DIY enclosure cards; I bought stamps this morning (in her colors! How cool is that!); we finalized the centerpieces and visited the church (we aren't members there).

Earlier this week I confirmed our musicians for the cocktail hour.

On Monday I need to set an appointment for her 1st dress fitting for the end of February.

Time is flying by!!  :D
  • That's awesome! Love when you can FINALLY do the little things you've been waiting to do!

We are in the process of finalizing our food choices and discussing some frustrating things with the caterer, have to finish favors, tracking RSVPs, collecting stuff for bathroom baskets and OOT bags, organizing center pieces, making a timeline...soooo much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards