Florida-South Florida

So unproductive

Our company is closing at 3 today and I have the next two days off for the Jewish new year.. I don't want to do anything today! I just bought a papercutter and can't wait to work on my photo strip holders tomorrow. :)
It's going to be a long day! lol

Re: So unproductive

• cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Take today off and relax. Then go crazy with your paper cutter tomorrow! Have fun Laura!
  • twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lucky!

Our company is also Jewish owned, but no way do they close for their holidays. They take the days off and make us stay and work. And then give us a hard time for our holidays. Ugh!
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Enjoy your couple of days off... And those photo strips! ;)

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    So jealous! It's such a gloomy day where I am - perfect to leave early and go catch up on tv on the couch. How did you decide to do the holders? I may want to copy you if it's not too difficult - I'm not the most creative person but I like to try. Have a fun long weekend!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    :) The next 4 weeks I have a couple days off for the holidays! I am not jewish so its a great couple of free days off!
    quiggels~~ I have to measure the size I want but I bought paper and will cut it and use the corner punch I have to hold the strips in place. I will post when I finish the measurements and details. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards