Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Best/Worst Quality

Best: I'm blunt and outspoken.

And funny. ;) Ok, real answer: I'm able to get along with just about anyone as long as they aren't a huge douchebag. And I'm even pretty good at getting along with douchebags when I have to.

Worst: I'm impatient.

Go on.
Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution

Re: Best/Worst Quality

• Options
    Best:  I'm typically always upbeat and can find a silver lining in anything, I don't hold grudges

Worst:  I'm shy when I first meet people, which leads to people thinking I'm stuck up until they get to know me. 
  • Options
    Hmm, I could probably just steal your answers Fish.

Best:  Outgoing

Worst:  Can't say no to people
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Best: I'm creative.

Worst: I have a really short temper and a really low tolerance for stupidity.

Although I guess the second part could sometimes be considered a good thing.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Best: I'm almost always able to see both sides of an issue.  I thank my Libra stars for that.  :)

Worst: I'm afraid of people, which means I feel awkward and out of place in social situations and lack self-confidence in general.  I blame my stereotypically over-protective Asian mother, who literally did not allow me any friends in high school.  
  • Options
    Best: loyalty. I'm as true blue as they come to my family and close friends.
    Worst: I'm impatient too. Bad. I'm an instant gratification type of girl and this rarely benefits me, if ever.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    Best: I'm awesome.

Worst: I'm too awesome.

Okay kidding.
    Best: I'm artsy and creative and logical. Having those go together is brilliant.
    Worst: I've got a temper and I'm a huge cynic.
  • Options
    Celles, you don't like people?! Would you hug me if we met?

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Best: I can think creatively as well as techincally when it comes to my job.

Worst: My anxiety issues. I worry about everything under the sun, I worry about if people like me, I worry if I'm going to get in a car accident, and I always assume the worst.
  • Options
    Best:  I'm very go-with-the-flow.  Usually always happy.

Worst:  I hate that I do this but I cut people off while talking.  My dad does it too, so I'm convinced it was a bad habit I picked up.  The good thing is that I know I do it so I tend not to do it as much.  It makes me mad and I feel terrible.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Best: I'm extremely driven and creative in whatever I'm tasked to do. I can't stand people who half-ass things. If you're going to do something, do it right.

Worst: I'm very, very pessimistic. It makes me usually look on the negative side of things and depresses me. But I recognize this and am trying to fix it.
  • Options
    Birdie. I LIKE YOU. STOP WORRYING.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Dude, when I met Fischeh it was like, two in the morning and she gave me a big drunken hug and I was all "whoa, why is she all up in my business?!" and I did the awkward back-pat thing and then twelve hours later, this was us:

http://mob434.photobucket.com/albums/qq68/mandysmear/Fargo%20GTG%20August%202010/DSC_4256.jpg
  • Options
    best: I'm organized, dependable, and can talk people into almost anything

worst: I talk a lot.  And I knot at work.  :)
  • Options
    I'm a hugger. I'll get all up on ya.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    Best:  I'm usually pretty easy going and laid back.
    Worst:  I'm lazy.  If I don't have to do something, I won't.    
    Photobucket
  • Options
    HA!! ALIX. That is hilariously true. :) I love it.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Best: I'm laid back & easy to get along with

Worst: I'm the most impatient person, ever.  When I want something, I need it immediately.  I am always cleaning because H is a slob and I'm not.  I wish I could be laid back about a dirty house but I just can't do it.  I hate being told what to do and sometimes that is a bad quality, I think.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I feel like I'm like Kelly.

Best - I can make friends with pretty much anybody.
    Worst - I will not try hard unless I have to.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm soooo not a hugger and I really wish I was. 
  • Options
    I will vouch for Andy making friends. She made friends with the scariest Vikings I've ever seen.

AND SHES A HUGGER!! SCORE!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Best: I'm dependable and while I'm not very demonstrative or huggy, I am a very emotional person and am very loyal to my nearest and dearest.

Worst: I can be a little controlling and/or bossy, mostly with my H.
  • Options
    Stack, I would hug ya. I'd make you all uncomfortable and HUG YOUR ASS.

Well, the rest of you, too...

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
  • Options
    Best: I'm dependable and loyal

Worst: I'm bossy. But it's just because I'm always right :)
  • Options
    Best: Loyal and Honest.  I also love just being a friend to people and sending notes, cards, anything to cheer people up and let them know they're special.

Worst: I stress out over details and tend to over-analyze things! I am getting better at it though.  I think it comes from being in school for so many years.
  • Options
    Like right now, I wish the pharmacy would deliver.  Cuz I don't want to get up and go out in the cold but my back is killing me.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Best: I am extremely loyal to my friends and family. 

Worst: I am incredibly lazy.  It's a problem.
    White Knot Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Oooh, I'm totally a hugger...I hugged the CEO of a utility company we use all the time the other night at a work banquet...he was probably thrown off a little bit. But he sent me a friendly e-mail monday so I guess I didn't scare him too badly
  • Options
    Oh, and I'm lazy too. I'm trying to change this about myself, but it's hereditary, I think.

I'm also not a hugger. It makes me UNCOMFORTABLE. UNCOMFORTABLE. UNCOMFORTABLE. the whole time. I mean, I hug my H, but that's about it. I wasn't raised to be a hugger. I think it's all in how you're raised.  
  • Options
    Best: I'm super logical.  I can take the emotion out of any sitution or setting and just work through it step by step which has come in handy over the years. 

Worst: I'm pretentious.  It's bad and I know it but I think less of people in lots of situations if I think they're wrong/in the wrong/being illogical etc.  I don't usually say anything to such people but I'm judging on the inside.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards