• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2011 Weddings

Friday confessions

They do this on my local board... its fun, you give confession about anything.

Let it out!

Re: Friday confessions

• I confess:

1. I am completely changing the concept of the wedding, colors, flowers, decor, everything!
    2. I have a new obsession with Peonies.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2011-weddings_friday-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:643Discussion:c6e54c3e-d9aa-4f40-b6b8-b92bf8618929Post:61a24bfe-f553-438f-bfd5-c783e97a5187">Re: Friday confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess: 1. I am completely changing the concept of the wedding, colors, flowers, decor, everything! 2. I have a new obsession with Peonies.
    Posted by kford_princess[/QUOTE]

peonies are expensive arent they? they are up here.... so GL with that obsession! And you are alowed to change your wedding, as long as its not the day before! :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2011-weddings_friday-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:643Discussion:c6e54c3e-d9aa-4f40-b6b8-b92bf8618929Post:b6f3b893-5059-4e24-9d8f-75c83dc3e882">Re: Friday confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel your pain about the snow! Don't know why I drove through it from NJ to work a hour away in PA. Oh well, I just keep telling myself that at least I'll have days I can take off in the summer to go to the shore while people who constantly take off because of the snow will have to be at work all day in the nice weather. Good luck in this snow. It seemed like the sun was coming out a little bit here.
    Posted by dsulewski[/QUOTE]

I live about 4 miles from work, so its not too bad, I am more annoyed about taking my dog out in the snow all the time.  SO annoying! LOL
  • I hate that fbil just got engaged and getting married shortly be for me and FH
    BabyFruit TickerPregnancy TickerBabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards