Iowa-Des Moines

Affordable photographer ideas?

Hi there! We are planning our wedding for October 2011 and are looking for a good photographer.  We would prefer to have 2 there to make sure everything is captured.  Here is where the problem is, my visions come with $ signs!  Does anyone have any recommendations for someone who is established, dependable and around $1000 or less?

Thanks everyone!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Affordable photographer ideas?

• edited December 2011
    mandmphotosonline.com
    This is our photographer and they are VERY affordable! and you don't have to buy any photos from him! you get them all on a CD after he edits them for free!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • McsweetsMcsweets member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I looked at Kerri Photography and she was about $2850 (very nice photos though)  I will check out yours, Chrissab!
  • edited December 2011
    When's your wedding date?  I'm having Jennifer Waters Photography:

www.jenniferwatersphotography.blogspot.com
    Amazing pics and she's pretty new.

Otherwise, Daniel Carl Photography, although I haven't heard much about them.

Sorry, I didn't realize Kerri was that expensive already :-/
  • ebie614ebie614 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with LRPJ--Daniel Carl Photography.  We just signed with them and had our engagement pictures done.  Makes me really excited to see what our wedding pictures will look like!  He's very reasonably priced and super easy to work with! 
  • McsweetsMcsweets member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!!! Jennifer is booked also -- I liked Daniel Carl, though!  Any other ideas before we lock him in???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards