Hawaii

Best Bridal Hawaii

I'm looking at using the Blue Lagoon Chapel that is run by Best Bridal Hawaii. Has anyone worked with them or heard about them? Good or Bad?
Thanks!

Re: Best Bridal Hawaii

• AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any experience with them, but what a beautiful location!!  I hope someone on here will be able to help you out!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • dianab0237dianab0237 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I am working with Jaimie from Best Bridal and she has been super helpful. I was also thinking of using the Blue Lagoon location but decided to keep our wedding in the city. I did some reserach and I believe Blue Lagoon is on the grounds of the Disabled Veterans Association which was one of the reasons why we were thinking of having it there. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info Diana.  :-)  I was taken back by them asking me to sign a contract without the actual address of the Chapel on the contract. They gave me the address over e-mail and told me that it was in the Park. I couldn't find the chapel on google earth....so I got worried and posted this.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm working with Stevie from Best Bridal and she's been awesome. Our wedding isn't until June, but so far the planning has been super easy.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • DancedokDancedok member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi There

I am working with Jaimie on planning my wedding at Angel's Garden, on Jan 13th ... I can post afterwards how everything turned out :)
  • edited December 2011
    Dancedok,
    How was your wedding?
  • arlene654arlene654 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i booked my ceremony at the ocean crystal chapel. i am working with Jayme and she is awsome. she replys quickly and is very helpful.  you just have to put i believe a 500 dollar chapel reservationand sign the contract. the rest isnt due until a month before the event. but they do require an $500 deposit in case there are damages the day of...if not they will mail your check back to you in the following weed preceding the wedding.
  • arlene654arlene654 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A little costly but very beautiful. Also the pews are pre decorated with flowers if you choose to save a little on ceremony decorations
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards